Martina’s Mark

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excellent points! She would have done better if she did a Q&A about using an interior designer. Lots of people who use them and would love more information about the process.

It's sad how low Covid lockdowns have forced shops to go. They're so desperate to make back what they lost that they partner with anyone with a decent following instead of partnering with people that align with their business. Right now the companies partnering with the likes of Martina are counting on the sheep to follow and not think for themselves

Reactions: 3
It's studio dolls in crumlin that she's in.

I grew up in the same area as Martina and was in the same school as her (Different years). One of her sisters was in my year.

I don't know that id call her accent a fake d4 accent, it's more like an exaggerated version/telephone voice i think put on for the Insta posts. Everyone wants to sound nice online I suppose 🤷‍♀️

Absolutely don't get the decor, everything is grey and boring, nothing original. I do like that she does give some honest reviews, everything isn't "AMAZING" like the majority of the other Insta huns.

Was baby 3 a surprise?? Lots of posts from not to long ago drinking wine and already she's 5 months pregnant? Not shaming for having a glass of vino just wondering is all.

Reactions: 4

I grew up in the same area as Martina and was in the same school as her (Different years). One of her sisters was in my year.

I don't know that id call her accent a fake d4 accent, it's more like an exaggerated version/telephone voice i think put on for the Insta posts. Everyone wants to sound nice online I suppose 🤷‍♀️

Absolutely don't get the decor, everything is grey and boring, nothing original. I do like that she does give some honest reviews, everything isn't "AMAZING" like the majority of the other Insta huns.

Was baby 3 a surprise?? Lots of posts from not to long ago drinking wine and already she's 5 months pregnant? Not shaming for having a glass of vino just wondering is all.
She does my nut with the constant on about ‘the glass of wine’ such a boring stereotype she’s over spinning!🙄

I thought the same about the wine drinking posts.

Reactions: 2
Knew Martina years ago and she wasn’t the friendliest. Maybe she has improved now she has kids.

Can say from experience she has the most unlikeable, nasty, false personality. Thought of herself as hilarious making various smart comments but she was really just a witch! Always has a sour face on her and thinks she's above everybody. Her page is a pure representation of that.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Can say from experience she has the most unlikeable, nasty, false personality. Thought of herself as hilarious making various smart comments but she was really just a witch! Always has a sour face on her and thinks she's above everybody. Her page is a pure representation of that.
Seems to be a theme with these insta huns…. Coming along with their ‘be kind’ while you look at my ‘fake/perfect life on Instagram’ … you need not comment unless it’s ‘stunning hun or 🔥’. Sick of the lot of them! She has so many filters on all the time 🙄my friend suggested I follow her when I was pregnant, she was on her second baby at the time. Lol to the I just sized up… I bought whatever dress it was off ASOS … sized up and it wouldn’t go past my thighs! I’m a size 10/12! So unless you’re a skinny one forget that shite!

It's interesting - nearly every one of these Instahun threads has someone commenting saying they knew the Instahun growing up/ in school/ through work and they were a witch/ bully/ fake nice/ stuck up person. Instagram is just a very public platform for them to show off and delude themselves that they are something special. Also over the lot of them - they are like the bunch of mean girls who never left school and never mentally matured... And while this might sound like I'm coming from a point of jealousy I'm genuinely not - I have a beautiful newly built house, good job etc. I just don't see the need to rub everyone else's faces in it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
The smugness of this story - way to go to try and make women feel like crap 'I'm heavily pregnant but this XS dress is practically too big for me'... and then jumps straight into an ad for a fitness app. Like most of the others this woman has the subtlety of a brick!

Attachments

The smugness of this story - way to go to try and make women feel like crap 'I'm heavily pregnant but this XS dress is practically too big for me'... and then jumps straight into an ad for a fitness app. Like most of the others this woman has the subtlety of a brick!
She really pissed me off when I was pregnant …. On her last, they must never eat.

Reactions: 5
Not following her anymore but was bored and had a nose around her page. Why does she always hold her baby bump? Is she Meaghan Markle now? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha
Not following her anymore but was bored and had a nose around her page. Why does she always hold her baby bump? Is she Meaghan Markle now? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
SunnyKat if she didn't hold her bump how would we know she was pregnant? She is still a size XS after all!

• Haha
SunnyKat if she didn't hold her bump how would we know she was pregnant? She is still a size XS after all!
Right someone might think Miss XS might have gained weight :rolleyes:

That dress you posted the picture of is a very big fit. I tried it on and am usually a medium and XS had tons of room on the lower half on me.

Get over yourself Martina with your constant "I'm an XS" and that your bump is big. Your bump is not big at all

Right someone might think Miss XS might have gained weight :rolleyes:

That dress you posted the picture of is a very big fit. I tried it on and am usually a medium and XS had tons of room on the lower half on me.

Get over yourself Martina with your constant "I'm an XS" and that your bump is big. Your bump is not big at all
Like they 100% do this xs small shite esp while pregnant to make us feel like heifers no?! 😒

Like they 100% do this xs small shite esp while pregnant to make us feel like heifers no?! 😒
More likely to make themselves feel better? Look at Martina, she's so heavily filtered it's ridiculous. She is probably very self conscious and needs to feel like she's still small when pregnant. She IS small! God how I wish the shame with bodies growing during pregnancy would die already! Every single woman is different and the only thing that matters is mama and baby are healthy. I've had 4 pregnancies and I gained different amounts with each.

• Heart
More likely to make themselves feel better? Look at Martina, she's so heavily filtered it's ridiculous. She is probably very self conscious and needs to feel like she's still small when pregnant. She IS small! God how I wish the shame with bodies growing during pregnancy would die already! Every single woman is different and the only thing that matters is mama and baby are healthy. I've had 4 pregnancies and I gained different amounts with each.
I’ve one so far and having a baby during lockdown and getting the habit of looking at these insta huns did not help. Silly me I know. And yet I couldn’t stop scrolling. Took me ~9mts to lose my baby weight and I was really pleased with that. But earlier on seeing Martina and co going home from the hosp looking so tiny had me up the walls wondering how do they do it!

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.