Martin Macdonald

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it crazy that just because it’s a ‘free resource’ you shouldn’t go out of your way to leave a 1 star review. I mean if it’s tit, it’s tit. Free or otherwise.

Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20220201-000030.jpg

Bit strange when you Google his name his website has this published? Very odd behavior for a man with cameras in his own bedroom.
Very strange man.
Very creepy vibes.
Very small man.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
View attachment 1031170
Bit strange when you Google his name his website has this published? Very odd behavior for a man with cameras in his own bedroom.
Very strange man.
Very creepy vibes.
Very small man.
I’m struggling to understand why he would even put this up and title it false allegation?!

And the whole ‘ask your mum how monotone my voice is’
Like my young child uses that humour - grow up!

Reactions: 2
I can’t understand why he continually keeps dredging this up? He has to continually keep rubbing it in charlottes face.

Martin Macdonald - you are a cretin. You won your case. That should be enough. duck off and let this go. Move on with your life. All you are doing is coming across like a sad , bitter and twisted individual. You will be up for harassment charges with the continual dragging Charlottes name through the mud.

Reactions: 3
Martin will feel like he’s made it having a tattle thread. I love how slowly this moves (hate this post adding to it). There is NO MORE TO SAY. We all know what you are Martin. Go home and get back to being a full time nerd.

I can’t understand why he continually keeps dredging this up? He has to continually keep rubbing it in charlottes face.

Martin Macdonald - you are a cretin. You won your case. That should be enough. duck off and let this go. Move on with your life. All you are doing is coming across like a sad , bitter and twisted individual. You will be up for harassment charges with the continual dragging Charlottes name through the mud.
He didn’t even “win” his case. It was dropped from lack of evidence… as is the outcome in most rape cases thanks to the nature of the crime.

It makes me sad that she can’t talk about what happened but he’s apparently ok to post that on the internet and try drag her name through the mud.

Reactions: 8
He didn’t even “win” his case. It was dropped from lack of evidence… as is the outcome in most rape cases thanks to the nature of the crime.

It makes me sad that she can’t talk about what happened but he’s apparently ok to post that on the internet and try drag her name through the mud.
Yes. The fact that she has been silenced and he has free reign to continue his overtly narcissistic behaviour on such a public forum is beyond disgusting. Implying that he has handed over his phone that can so easily be manipulated to alter the correct version of truth on WhatsApp due to the encryption, yes that’s even if you try to recover old conversations despite him suggesting otherwise in his disturbingly self righteous “letter”, and quite literally typing the words “she was obsessed with me”
How he has got Scot free on a lack of evidence despite his blatant ability to manipulate people on a scary level like he obviously has done with this poor girl to try and keep her inside with outpourings of devotion, prior to her eventual realisation of what was happening is just further fuelling the need to completely overhaul the system that is scarily oppressive against women. Some men are dangerous. Some men work incredibly hard and incredibly well to ensure they target vulnerable people, that will be easily convinced they love him and/or in a position (relationship) where they’ll oblige to consistently delete evidence & more likely to fall for his bullshit as a result. He follows a bunch of poly amorous hashtags on insta. He has allegedly never been faithful and has been proven to sexually abuse/harass his own staff. How have they dropped this and not allowed the victim some level of justice. There are so many others come forward. Sad world.

Reactions: 6
Yes. The fact that she has been silenced and he has free reign to continue his overtly narcissistic behaviour on such a public forum is beyond disgusting. Implying that he has handed over his phone that can so easily be manipulated to alter the correct version of truth on WhatsApp due to the encryption, yes that’s even if you try to recover old conversations despite him suggesting otherwise in his disturbingly self righteous “letter”, and quite literally typing the words “she was obsessed with me”
How he has got Scot free on a lack of evidence despite his blatant ability to manipulate people on a scary level like he obviously has done with this poor girl to try and keep her inside with outpourings of devotion, prior to her eventual realisation of what was happening is just further fuelling the need to completely overhaul the system that is scarily oppressive against women. Some men are dangerous. Some men work incredibly hard and incredibly well to ensure they target vulnerable people, that will be easily convinced they love him and/or in a position (relationship) where they’ll oblige to consistently delete evidence & more likely to fall for his bullshit as a result. He follows a bunch of poly amorous hashtags on insta. He has allegedly never been faithful and has been proven to sexually abuse/harass his own staff. How have they dropped this and not allowed the victim some level of justice. There are so many others come forward. Sad world.
Exactly this. I know for a fact there are still people to come forward.

HATE him.

Exactly this. I know for a fact there are still people to come forward.

HATE him.
Yep. I think the fact he’s using the case being dropped as somehow proving he’s not guilty is ridiculous. There wasn’t enough evidence. Because you know what you’re doing. That isnt not guilty. That doesn’t mean she isn’t to be believed.

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand how he expects to run a business yet behaves so chauvinistic on his Instagram?? In the early days I was going to do the course but after seeing his real persona there’s no way I’d go near him. Someone has made a jokey comment about his shorts and he’s gone full on with the mum jokes?? How old is he 15? He’s so far up his own ass no wonder he’s single. And all these posts about parent alienation I’ll bet he’s the one that bad mouths the mother! He’s so creepy I’d be keeping my kids miles away from him tbh

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand how he expects to run a business yet behaves so chauvinistic on his Instagram?? In the early days I was going to do the course but after seeing his real persona there’s no way I’d go near him. Someone has made a jokey comment about his shorts and he’s gone full on with the mum jokes?? How old is he 15? He’s so far up his own ass no wonder he’s single. And all these posts about parent alienation I’ll bet he’s the one that bad mouths the mother! He’s so creepy I’d be keeping my kids miles away from him tbh
Yeah agree. A best friend had an encounter with him and it was such a similar story. He was talking her up in anyway he could, they had sex, she barely remembers it yet blames herself, and he has spent time trying to convince she is the light of his life before being assured he won’t be exposed. I could go on, and on.

• Sick
  • Wow
So somethings obvs gone off with his kids with him posting about parent alienation and then today saying he’s missing his kids and hopefully he’ll see them soon? Or he’s trolling lol

Reactions: 2
Can’t stand men who say ‘I can’t see my kids because of the mum’ bullshit. No court in the land would keep a half decent dad away from their kids and it would be seen asap in a family court.

Reactions: 8
Why are you continuing to keep this thread alive, Opinionated? It goes dead and then up you pop again to keep the thread going….
Last I checked, it's not against the rules of tattle to ‘continue to keep a thread alive’

Reactions: 16
Because he is a really unsavoury person who doesn’t even deserve to have a gossip thread about him. He probably finds this thread some sort of claim to fame.
And that’s your opinion. Lots of ppl have realised who he really is coming on here if you don’t like it don’t come on here rather than trying to make yourself feel better moaning about someone 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I think it’s quite easy to say MARTIN NUTRITION MACDONALD takes testosterone and other anabolic and peptide and peptides aids. Mans got the sperm count of a eunuch. Agree?

• Haha
I wasn’t aware there was one today - where have you come across this information ? 🙂
He put it on his story how big his head is because he self represented himself against a barrister 🙄 women do this all the time against their exes in domestic abuse cases when it comes to child contact as the perps use the kids to drag it through court to financially ruin them. Wouldn’t put it past him that this is what he’s doing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.