Martin Macdonald

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been avoiding the bald one for the last several days as I got sick of seeing his ugly mug. What has he been posting? The same tit?

Reactions: 1
He’s just shown how short he actually is stood next to that ikea unit. I’ve just stood against mine and look pretty similar and I’m 5 foot 7 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Genuinely hope that charlotte and others who have suffered can get some sort of legal result.
MM believes he is invincible and untouchable, one of his cronies Alan Aragon faced a similar backlash to his abhorrent actions and vanished for a bit only to now have resurfaced and obviously alcohol was the reason for his “misbehaving”.
Sadly had respect once for his knowledge but a sad little man is what I quickly realised but angry at myself to miss the fact he is actually dangerous to women around him.
Totally agree - I heard something about them being back in court last week but I haven’t heard anything about what happened or what the next stages are. I really bleeping hope that he gets seen for what he is. Some absolutely dreadful reports about him from some pretty credible people.

Reactions: 2
Totally agree - I heard something about them being back in court last week but I haven’t heard anything about what happened or what the next stages are. I really bleeping hope that he gets seen for what he is. Some absolutely dreadful reports about him from some pretty credible people.
Is it court or a tribunal ? I mean is it being treated as an employment issue or criminal one, or both ??!

Charlotte said on her story last week she was away for unrelated stuff

I honestly don’t know - I’ve heard both but don’t know which one is true.
If there are any criminal charges, it’s worth considering that currently there is a backlog of over 53k cases in the criminal courts atm. Some trials are not being listed until 2022 at the earliest.

If there are any criminal charges, it’s worth considering that currently there is a backlog of over 53k cases in the criminal courts atm. Some trials are not being listed until 2022 at the earliest.
If said attack by Martin took place outwith the UK I don't know where it would be place in criminal proceedings.

I'd think it would need to be done in country of offense.

If said attack by Martin took place outwith the UK I don't know where it would be place in criminal proceedings.

I'd think it would need to be done in country of offense.
It’s probably why he’s so brazen as it seems most of the creepiness is when he’s on tour or on the yearly work trip

Reactions: 4
His stories from overseas trips used to make me feel very uncomfortable. I cant imagine the awful behind the scenes Martin which his staff had to deal with, all while been on such a poor wage for their skillset/qualifications. He probably didn't even pay them extra for the trips as he viewed them as 'treat' or 'perk' of the job.

Reactions: 3
It’s a tough one this. I can’t stand martin and it wouldn’t surprise me if this was true. He’s grotesque and 100% abuses his power. But I know other PT’s have had bad experiences with Charlotte as well and she’s made threats to them after they’ve broke it off with them. She’s 100% unstable.

• Angry
It’s a tough one this. I can’t stand martin and it wouldn’t surprise me if this was true. He’s grotesque and 100% abuses his power. But I know other PT’s have had bad experiences with Charlotte as well and she’s made threats to them after they’ve broke it off with them. She’s 100% unstable.
I’m gonna need some evidence/names lol

Reactions: 3
I thought she had a boyfriend most of the time she was working there. I’d also love to know names 😂

Has anyone watched his latest stories and post
Yup... was just coming here for this. That old it’s not what you say it’s how. There was no need for the accusations of ‘hiding behind characteristics’ etc just because he feels insecure despite his white, male body. Now James Smith has jumped in with ‘potatoes are white’.... ugh.

Really! What threats did she make?

Threats about what exactly? And even if true that she’s “100% unstable” does that in any way diminish her experience of sexual assault/abuse. Regardless of who the perpetrator is, I’m sure she has the evidence to have gone to the police with.
Is the other person who has alleged inappropriate behaviour unstable as well.
It’s sad that people still have to counter allegations of sexual misconduct/abuse/assault with defamatory statements about the victim, as if it their fault 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.