Martin Macdonald

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is my issue. No one has said ‘Martin MacDonald raped me’ or ‘Martin MacDonald sexually assaulted me. If he’s the monster you say he is then it would have happened more than once? So we wouldn’t need one persons court testimony to make it
‘True’

There would be multiple people shouting, look at the me too movement, there would be names and actual things that have happened
And it’s got nothing to do with me trusting the bloke it’s about being innocent until proven guilty. Im
Yet to see an actual testimony or peice of evidence that says otherwise
Im not for one minute saying I don’t believe girls when they they say they’ve been assaulted or raped - but no one has actually said the words yet. That is my whole point.

Reactions: 1
Most of the things on this thread are hearsay and assumptions. Talking about him putting his face into a child’s groin- to me is making things seem like what they’re not. In my opinion I feel like he’s being persecuted for more than he’s ‘possibly’ being accused of, somewhat lynch mob behaviour.
Also I don’t think anyone is accusing Martin of being sexual with his child. I think their issues are that he has a large following and statistically it’s extremely likely that a number of those will be peadophiles. Certain types of images and videos can be easily doctored for their own gain. I believe that was the issue and completely separate to the claims.

There has been more than one girl who used to work with him who’s hinted that he’s sexually assaulted them... they obviously can’t name him like you’re wanting if there’s a court case pending 🙄

Reactions: 6
maybe it’s the fact that it’s all quite cloak and dagger. No one has said ‘Martin MacDonald raped me or Martin MacDonald sexually assaulted me’.
Most of the things on this thread are hearsay and assumptions. Talking about him putting his face into a child’s groin- to me is making things seem like what they’re not. In my opinion I feel like he’s being persecuted for more than he’s ‘possibly’ being accused of, somewhat lynch mob behaviour.

Of course If he has done what you’re all assuming then I will hold my hands up but as no one has any actual accusations I’ll stand by my opinion for now
Hi Martin.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This is my issue. No one has said ‘Martin MacDonald raped me’ or ‘Martin MacDonald sexually assaulted me. If he’s the monster you say he is then it would have happened more than once? So we wouldn’t need one persons court testimony to make it
‘True’

There would be multiple people shouting, look at the me too movement, there would be names and actual things that have happened
And it’s got nothing to do with me trusting the bloke it’s about being innocent until proven guilty. Im
Im not for one minute saying I don’t believe girls when they they say they’ve been assaulted or raped - but no one has actually said the words yet. That is my whole point.
Except that there *has* been more than one. And the reason it’s not “look at me!” Is because any social media claims are discarded by the police in an investigation as it weakens it. That’s why so many say “I can’t say anything right now”. They’re not able to and the case is ongoing for now.

Reactions: 7
“If he is the monster you say he is it would have happened more than once...”

wow. Apparently you have to rape more than once to be considered a monster if this reader’s comments are true.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I actually think he thinks he is both intellectually and emotionally superior to anyone else. Whereas he is an arrogant man-child. I’d take twenty James Smiths over this wanker these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He online bullies people who post/DM a comment he doesn’t like.

He uses his children absolutely inappropriately for content. C u next Tuesday as a classic example.

He makes disparaging remarks regularly about women, calling those who disagree with him feminazi’s and only seems to attack women who disagree with him.

So...sexual assault possibility aside, he’s still a narcissist and a head. In my opinion.

Reactions: 14
It's known he's a creep. Look at Dubai he practically begged people to go drink with him. Turned out only two groupies went😆 I think tattle lives rent free in his head because people can read him. Martin has a classic case of LITTLE man syndrome. His tiny lower body (I'm guessing in all areas judging by the constant sex jokes) compared to his upper is laughable. A wise woman once told me if he's bragging in all areas publicly (car, career, how funny he is..etc)he's lacking in other areas.

Maybe do a podcast on that.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
‘True’

Maybe they just haven’t said “Martin raped me” in PUBLIC yet because there might be ramifications for them, whether that’s personal, professional or legal.

It’s also not up to us to dictate the ‘socially acceptable’ way for victims to speak out. They can do that how and when they’re ready. They have my full support now and they’ll have my full support if and when they decide to make their experiences public knowledge.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So, for argument’s sake let’s say that the poster “nohairdontcare” isn’t Martin (username is slightly suspect 😂)...
but it is notoriously difficult for rape and assault victims to press charges against those they are accusing, for a wide range of reasons and I suspect that’s partly what’s going on here. If these previous employees have indeed been victims of this (and they definitely have alluded/outright stated that it happened on their Instagram) then it could be that it’s currently under investigation or they don’t have enough proof to have him properly charged and understandably don’t want to go through the trauma of it playing out in court and dealing with more of his aggression and threats. This happens across the globe on a daily basis, we’ve seen for a long time what men in power can get away with.

Also, regardless of what has actually occurred, the fact that he continues to post stories where he jokes about masturbating, fingering, getting his child to call a woman “see you next Tuesday”, threaten accusers with what he has against them on WhatsApp, the list goes on, shows a level of arrogance and lack of self awareness that is honestly mind-boggling. He thinks he can control the narrative and make this go away but we can see that it’s actually gaining momentum and it’s rattling him.

Reactions: 16
maybe it’s the fact that it’s all quite cloak and dagger. No one has said ‘Martin MacDonald raped me or Martin MacDonald sexually assaulted me’.

Of course If he has done what you’re all assuming then I will hold my hands up but as no one has any actual accusations I’ll stand by my opinion for now
so much support for a monster from someone who has previously deleted posts AND ‘no hair don’t care’.......

Can’t help but think it’s the one and only who this thread is about 🤷🏼‍♀️

It's known he's a creep. Look at Dubai he practically begged people to go drink with him. Turned out only two groupies went😆 I think tattle lives rent free in his head because people can read him. Martin has a classic case of LITTLE man syndrome. His tiny lower body (I'm guessing in all areas judging by the constant sex jokes) compared to his upper is laughable. A wise woman once told me if he's bragging in all areas publicly (car, career, how funny he is..etc)he's lacking in other areas.

Maybe do a podcast on that.
I can 100% agree on this and hopefully one day soon, when all is said and done......

The truth behind ‘below average’ can be set free 😉😆🍤

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Except that there *has* been more than one. And the reason it’s not “look at me!” Is because any social media claims are discarded by the police in an investigation as it weakens it. That’s why so many say “I can’t say anything right now”. They’re not able to and the case is ongoing for now.
no there hasn’t. You’re all assuming that he has raped people, or sexually assaulted them. None has said outright. That’s the point. If the court case involves say Charlotte and Martin, there’s nothing stopping other people coming forward.
I have said previously that I’m happy to be corrected but you can’t just assume these things. I understand there is a court case (of which none of you know the details or the accused) but you’re all just assuming. Just because you find someone creepy or his humour is not to your liking, it doesn’t make him a rapist. You cannot accuse people without evidence. I 100% stand with people who are abused but you cannot just accuse someone without evidence to back it up. and I mean the people on here, not Charlotte or the other woman.

and for the record I’m not Martin. Check my post history,I’ve never deleted my posts 😉

• Haha
@Nohairdontcare
" If he’s the monster you say he is then it would have happened more than once? So we wouldn’t need one persons court testimony to make it
‘True’ " that statement you made has rubbed me up completely the wrong way. You can try be smart with your reasoning on every level but you've lost credibility with that statement. Wrong on so many levels. There doesn't have to be more than one. You've the wrong grasp on life and values with a statement like that.

Reactions: 10
@Nohairdontcare
" If he’s the monster you say he is then it would have happened more than once? So we wouldn’t need one persons court testimony to make it
‘True’ " that statement you made has rubbed me up completely the wrong way. You can try be smart with your reasoning on every level but you've lost credibility with that statement. Wrong on so many levels. There doesn't have to be more than one. You've the wrong grasp on life and values with a statement like that.
nope. When I said if he’s the monster you say he is, I was talking about the fact the people in this thread have said he is an egotistical misogynistic man (which is your right to have as an opinion) multiple people have said they’re scared of him and he always get what he wants, he has short man syndrome etc etc
So if he is as bad as you all say he is then he will have done it more than once. If ‘lots of people are waking up to how bad he is and unfollowing him’ then there would be a record of his treatment to all these women would there not?
My view on it is quite simple, until the court case is finished no one should be speculating on it at all, it could ruin the mans life IF he is innocent.
The court case could be unfair dismissal for all we know. Or it could be about the other member of staff he had to let go, no body knows and the people involved aren’t saying anything yet. It is not for us to be the judge or jury.

Why do you care? The guy is a scum bag? No smoke without fire.

Reactions: 2
I
Do we know when this is going to court?

I feel like someone needs to email every nutritionists in the UK ans every organisation about his behavior. He needs to be silences and stopped from being allowed to do these tours. Maybe someone will date rape drug him in the next big "party" 😂😂😂
[/QUOTE
I’m not sure, I think soon. I think that’s why he’s been erratic. He must know what’s ahead. He’ll play the mental health card for sure
no there hasn’t. You’re all assuming that he has raped people, or sexually assaulted them. None has said outright. That’s the point. If the court case involves say Charlotte and Martin, there’s nothing stopping other people coming forward.
I have said previously that I’m happy to be corrected but you can’t just assume these things. I understand there is a court case (of which none of you know the details or the accused) but you’re all just assuming. Just because you find someone creepy or his humour is not to your liking, it doesn’t make him a rapist. You cannot accuse people without evidence. I 100% stand with people who are abused but you cannot just accuse someone without evidence to back it up. and I mean the people on here, not Charlotte or the other woman.

and for the record I’m not Martin. Check my post history,I’ve never deleted my posts 😉
I’ve been told by the person who did what to them. I stand by my comments. If I hadn’t been told then yes I agree people shouldn’t speculate.

Reactions: 4
i mean

I think you’re making this more than it is. You’re making it sound overly sexual when I didn’t take it as that at all. Maybe I’m looking At that particular situation more innocently than everyone else? I saw it as a cute moment between a father and his young child?
I don’t doubt that and I’m certainly not accusing him of anything sinister ( not that this has been mentioned by yourself but just wanted to make this clear). For me personally it’s just not an appropriate clip to share. However this is just my own opinion based on how I feel about influencers sharing videos/ photos of their child then the child doesn’t get any say in the matter.

I do wonder why he felt the need to remove the post given the majority of comments on the post were similar to yours. I certainly didn’t report the post or send any messages telling him to do so.
ETA - is this Martin who is posting ?

‘True’

I would assume that this is because at least one case is currently being looked at by the court. Therefore it doesn’t make sense for this person to come and with the banners and flags? Also why on earth would anyone want to do such a thing? Being raped is not something to be proud of. It’s a horrific experience. There is no smoke without fire IMO.

Last edited:
Why do you care? The guy is a scum bag? No smoke without fire.
I don’t doubt that and I’m certainly not accusing him of anything sinister ( not that this has been mentioned by yourself but just wanted to make this clear). For me personally it’s just not an appropriate clip to share. However this is just my own opinion based on how I feel about influencers sharing videos/ photos of their child then the child doesn’t get any say in the matter.

I do wonder why he felt the need to remove the post given the majority of comments on the post were similar to yours. I certainly didn’t report the post or send any messages telling him to do so.
ETA - is this Martin who is posting ?

I would assume that this is because at least one case is currently being looked at by the court. Therefore it doesn’t make sense for this person to come and with the banners and flags? Also why on earth would anyone want to do such a thing? Being raped is not something to be proud of. It’s a horrific experience. There is no smoke without fire IMO.
I’m not Martin. These accusations only came to my attention a week and a half ago. I’m not defending Martin at all, if he has done what people on this thread are assuming then it’s abhorrent. I just don’t like the witch hunt mentality when there is no actual evidence yet.
Does anyone actually know what the current court case is about?
Is it possible it could be something other than rape or sexual assault?
is there anything other than speculation?

nope. When I said if he’s the monster you say he is, I was talking about the fact the people in this thread have said he is an egotistical misogynistic man (which is your right to have as an opinion) multiple people have said they’re scared of him and he always get what he wants, he has short man syndrome etc etc
So if he is as bad as you all say he is then he will have done it more than once. If ‘lots of people are waking up to how bad he is and unfollowing him’ then there would be a record of his treatment to all these women would there not?
My view on it is quite simple, until the court case is finished no one should be speculating on it at all, it could ruin the mans life IF he is innocent.
The court case could be unfair dismissal for all we know. Or it could be about the other member of staff he had to let go, no body knows and the people involved aren’t saying anything yet. It is not for us to be the judge or jury.
Just wondering but if you’re not Martin... and you really obviously like him, what drove you to his page on tattle?

How would you have even known there was anything going on with accusations, as you’ve stated that no one has mentioned him by name on Instagram, or in your eyes accused him of anything so just unsure what brought you here? 😏

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.