Martin Macdonald

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am amazed I didn’t notice sooner how misogynistic he is. I used to like this guy, it’s embarrassing to think that!

Said it before but wish Shona would stop following/liking his posts.

Reactions: 8
I just noticed another one of my favs Lucy Mountain follows him too. Hope she sees his bullshit 🥺

Reactions: 3
She addressed it a number of weeks ago in her stories. It was interesting to hear what she said. I bet she still gets a lot of DM’s about it, but I doubt she’s going to go into it further.
Oh did she? I completely missed that. What did she say?

Oh did she? I completely missed that. What did she say?
Can’t recall her exact words, but she wanted to disassociate herself from the MNU brand due to the issues at management level. She was quite nervous talking about it. Someone else on here might have a better memory than me and remember what her words were. Think it was discussed on the James Smith thread before Martin had his own thread.

Reactions: 5
Can’t recall her exact words, but she wanted to disassociate herself from the MNU brand due to the issues at management level. She was quite nervous talking about it. Someone else on here might have a better memory than me and remember what her words were. Think it was discussed on the James Smith thread before Martin had his own thread.
I don’t think she said all that much tbh - she just something had happened that made her feel very uncomfortable so she had stopped following and disassociated herself.

Bless her, good for her!

Reactions: 2
Funny how he is saying about people sliding into his DMs, invading his personal space etc when he got all aggressive in my DMs at 1.21am when all I did was like someone else’s comment on one of his Dubai pictures when they asked if Covid wasn’t a thing in Dubai. I unfollowed him before he sent his follow up angry little messages announcing his departure e.g blocking me 😂. I bet if I was male he wouldn’t of had that reaction. What a wankpuffin.View attachment 421108View attachment 421109
Wow!!! So he’s triggered by the fact you liked a comment about him going to Dubai during lockdown??? The absolute knob!! Who does he think he is? I can’t wait till he gets his comeuppance i just can’t understand why he’s not been called out yet by others are they scared or something? How can his behaviour be acceptable to anyone whos associated with him?

Reactions: 7
Wow!!! So he’s triggered by the fact you liked a comment about him going to Dubai during lockdown??? The absolute knob!! Who does he think he is? I can’t wait till he gets his comeuppance i just can’t understand why he’s not been called out yet by others are they scared or something? How can his behaviour be acceptable to anyone whos associated with him?
I don’t even follow him but this makes me want to like any remotely negative comment on his page 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t even follow him but this makes me want to like any remotely negative comment on his page 🤣
He blocked me too for liking a comment. He’s a nob and the only reason he went to Dubai was because all the other insta twats have. He’s the wrong side of 30 and about to he exposed for being a sexual predator.

He blocked me too for liking a comment. He’s a nob and the only reason he went to Dubai was because all the other insta twats have. He’s the wrong side of 30 and about to he exposed for being a sexual predator.
Imagine being that sad that you go through the likes of negative comments and block them 😂 yet makes out nothing bothers him.....triggered much Martin? 😂

I know there’ll be lots of people wanting to speak up about the tyrant that he is, but he threatens legal action and that he will ‘come after you’ if you try and expose anything about him, his business or family.

That’s how victims are silenced, because they’re scared.
Especially if they don’t have the resources to fight back.
Once all this is exposed, his nutrition course certification won’t be worth the paper it’s written on.

Imagine being that sad that you go through the likes of negative comments and block them 😂 yet makes out nothing bothers him.....triggered much Martin? 😂
Ha I know! I mean why would he even care. He surrounds himself with ‘yes’ people and that will be his downfall. He needs someone around him that calls him out on his BS behaviour!

Do we know when this is going to court?

I feel like someone needs to email every nutritionists in the UK ans every organisation about his behavior. He needs to be silences and stopped from being allowed to do these tours. Maybe someone will date rape drug him in the next big "party" 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
He’s definitely reading here. I think it must break him not being able to control the narrative.

Hi Martin,

Hope your actions catch up with you in 2021!

No Regards

Not Anne, just another woman disgusted by you

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
He’s definitely reading here. I think it must break him not being able to control the narrative.

Hi Martin,

Hope your actions catch up with you in 2021!

No Regards

Not Anne, just another woman disgusted by you
I think he is too. Why remove the grid video of himself buried into his sons groin?

I think he is too. Why remove the grid video of himself buried into his sons groin?
i mean

I think you’re making this more than it is. You’re making it sound overly sexual when I didn’t take it as that at all. Maybe I’m looking At that particular situation more innocently than everyone else? I saw it as a cute moment between a father and his young child?

• Haha
i mean

I think you’re making this more than it is. You’re making it sound overly sexual when I didn’t take it as that at all. Maybe I’m looking At that particular situation more innocently than everyone else? I saw it as a cute moment between a father and his young child?
I don’t actually really care about the child video in the grand scheme of things, I think it was just a case of oversharing.

However what I do find interesting is that despite Martin probably being the creepiest and most misogynistic guy most of us have ever seen on Instagram and the fact that he’s recently been accused of rape.... all your comments on this thread have been in support of him... wondering what the point of you watching this thread is? 👀

Reactions: 7
I don’t actually really care about the child video in the grand scheme of things, I think it was just a case of oversharing.

However what I do find interesting is that despite Martin probably being the creepiest and most misogynistic guy most of us have ever seen on Instagram and the fact that he’s recently been accused of rape.... all your comments on this thread have been in support of him... wondering what the point of you watching this thread is? 👀
maybe it’s the fact that it’s all quite cloak and dagger. No one has said ‘Martin MacDonald raped me or Martin MacDonald sexually assaulted me’.
Most of the things on this thread are hearsay and assumptions. Talking about him putting his face into a child’s groin- to me is making things seem like what they’re not. In my opinion I feel like he’s being persecuted for more than he’s ‘possibly’ being accused of, somewhat lynch mob behaviour.

Of course If he has done what you’re all assuming then I will hold my hands up but as no one has any actual accusations I’ll stand by my opinion for now

• Haha
Reactions: 4
maybe it’s the fact that it’s all quite cloak and dagger. No one has said ‘Martin MacDonald raped me or Martin MacDonald sexually assaulted me’.
Most of the things on this thread are hearsay and assumptions. Talking about him putting his face into a child’s groin- to me is making things seem like what they’re not. In my opinion I feel like he’s being persecuted for more than he’s ‘possibly’ being accused of, somewhat lynch mob behaviour.

Of course If he has done what you’re all assuming then I will hold my hands up but as no one has any actual accusations I’ll stand by my opinion for now
I mean... a lot of people who were once very close to him have spoken out as much as they possibly can do considering there’s a court case and made it very obvious it’s Martin and what he’s accused of by various people who once worked for him.

But I guess for you to have so much trust in an undeniably angry, creepy little man over them then you must know him better than they do...?

If anyone accuses him of rape I fully support and believe them. And there have been enough people to say something has happened

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.