Martin Macdonald

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, Martin is so painfully bitter, it’s embarrassing to watch. Even for his loyal followers that can’t be comfortable to watch. He quoted Megan Rose Lane, fair enough the point was relevant but she would not have retorted in such a manner as she is above his level.
Also, totally agree with Asgyui - it’s all about the victims.
Has this Megan rose lane post been shared all across the IG influencer platform? Loads of people have mentioned it this evening 😂

Has this Megan rose lane post been shared all across the IG influencer platform? Loads of people have mentioned it this evening 😂
I have never quoted before so bare with me if this comes through wrong!

Hmm, probably as it was referring to telling someone you don’t like their Instagram content and I guess some people (trolls?) from tattle do that. Megan’s message had a different tone to the angry narc.

Reactions: 2
Did I miss something? I feel like more has been said by the account that people think is him but was deleted. Why do we think it’s Martin if not?

Did I miss something? I feel like more has been said by the account that people think is him but was deleted. Why do we think it’s Martin if not?
I missed this too but the account has been deleted and they only commented about charlottes case which is weird.
Could be Martin or one of his close staff.

Reactions: 1
He is singing “you can’t make a housewife out of a ho.”
I once liked this guy but I’m getting major Ick.
He is a misogynist.

Reactions: 4
I asked him for information on his course through DM’s. He asked me for nudes to enrol followed by lots of laughing faces!! I was so shocked I didn’t follow him at that point, so I knew nothing about him. I’d just heard how good the course was. From then all I dealt with Arj, who was normal. I remember a story where Martin said he’s had to sack an employee for in appropriate behaviour towards women. He says he was saying this even though Sarah told him not to.
Amy always looks embarrassed around him. He was horrible to her in one of his stories when she was wearing a bikini.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I asked him for information on his course through DM’s. He asked me for nudes to enrol followed by lots of laughing faces!! I was so shocked I didn’t follow him at that point, so I knew nothing about him. I’d just heard how good the course was. From then all I dealt with Arj, who was normal. I remember a story where Martin said he’s had to sack an employee for in appropriate behaviour towards women. He says he was saying this even though Sarah told him not to.
Amy always looks embarrassed around him. He was horrible to her in one of his stories when she was wearing a bikini.
I sincerely hope that he gets what is coming to him. What an a*hole

• Heart
Reactions: 5
rape and sexual assault are so hard to carry through to ‘guilty’ verdict it’s so sad. 27/03/2007. The day that it happened to me. I had a witness, a camera (workplace) and a written apology because I demanded one via my solictor. It was still so hard to even consider court despite my solicitor and guards helping and believing me. Mental health came first and I ended up choosing to heal myself instead of pursuing him in Court and for me, it saved me. So anytime I hear a girl tell her story I would never doubt her(I know nobody here is) but these things rarely come all the way successfully through the process because of so many hurdles. I would love to see this creep nailed, to protect so many other women but also for those he has hurt.
Somebody needs to step in for Orly and Arlos sake to stop them being exposed as part of his image
Yes I couldn’t agree more! His behaviour around them and what he shares is awful. Orly’s topless body with him blowing raspberries/kissing her belly is not for the public’s eyes. He is not protecting them, they are far too exposed, their mother must be heartbroken at seeing it. I’m damn sure he wouldn’t invite 50 thousands followers into her bedroom then lift her top up to them!! 😡 god I hope that’s looked into with everything else. He sick. 😡

Yes I couldn’t agree more! His behaviour around them and what he shares is awful. Orly’s topless body with him blowing raspberries/kissing her belly is not for the public’s eyes. He is not protecting them, they are far too exposed, their mother must be heartbroken at seeing it. I’m damn sure he wouldn’t invite 50 thousands followers into her bedroom then lift her top up to them!! 😡 god I hope that’s looked into with everything else. He sick. 😡
If mum was that bothered surely she would have intervened and told him to stop.

This is awful and yet I’m not shocked ( which makes it worse). He is a pig 😐

Reactions: 2
Playing devils advocate here, do we actually know it was Martin? He said he had to get rid of a male member of staff for acting inappropriately, could it not be the member of staff that Charlotte and the other girl are talking about?

It’s definitely Martin, the women talking about it always refer to the head of the company/person in charge/leader etc.

Playing devils advocate here, do we actually know it was Martin? He said he had to get rid of a male member of staff for acting inappropriately, could it not be the member of staff that Charlotte and the other girl are talking about?

Reactions: 3
Did he really think it was funny to say he’s had to prick his ‘good’ finger then show a fingering gesture. If my boss did that on zoom I’d be reporting him. It’s Something a 15 year old would do he’s actually sick in the head

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Why can’t he let go of one stupid comment about his “babies”? Does he think he’s being funny dragging it out, just makes him look pathetic tbh. Just shows how much of a toxic and petty personality he’s got. But I’m sure there’ll be some sycophants in his dm’s telling him how funny it all is 🙄

Why can’t he let go of one stupid comment about his “babies”? Does he think he’s being funny dragging it out, just makes him look pathetic tbh. Just shows how much of a toxic and petty personality he’s got. But I’m sure there’ll be some sycophants in his dm’s telling him how funny it all is 🙄
Do not tell me he’s still banging on about that????

Reactions: 1
Do not tell me he’s still banging on about that????
Yeah, he’s on about getting the “babies” to record a special message for her. His staff appear to find it all hilarious, but it’s probably in their contracts that they have to.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.