Martin Macdonald

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlotte posting about a stalking account and it sounds like Martin...
He just gets creepier and weirder. Interesting that she said he follows 4 other people who sound like they might all be in the same situation as her?! I really hope something is being done to bring him to justice.

Also, I’m gutted Ben Carpenter still follows him

Reactions: 7
He just gets creepier and weirder. Interesting that she said he follows 4 other people who sound like they might all be in the same situation as her?! I really hope something is being done to bring him to justice.

I am gutted that 10 accounts I follow still follow him ( people who I really respect as well).

• Sad
Reactions: 6

I did post quite a few months ago in the JS thread, I think (before Martin had his own thread, and when all this was coming out about him) that Ben still follows him, but Sohee doesn’t. I know this means nothing really, she may never have followed him, but given Sohee’s treatment in the past by her ex, I found it interesting about Ben. I know the presumption of innocence in England and Wales is ‘innocent until proven guilty’, but this whole thing about Martin appears to be gaining traction.

Reactions: 8

I am surprised as this too considering Sohee’s history with her previous partner. But maybe he doesn’t know? I’ve only seen a few people sort of hint at what is going on.

Reactions: 4
I am gutted that 10 accounts I follow still follow him ( people who I really respect as well).
same, although I suspect a few (like me) were/are unaware. I genuinely just stumbled on this thread after googling his name (was searching for something he’d posted on PCOS).

same, although I suspect a few (like me) were/are unaware. I genuinely just stumbled on this thread after googling his name (was searching for something he’d posted on PCOS).
I really enjoy Dr Joshua Wolrich and his content and he still follows him but Im giving the benefit of the doubt as I genuinely suspect like you said, that they probably don’t know. I didn’t know until this thread!

I really enjoy Dr Joshua Wolrich and his content and he still follows him but Im giving the benefit of the doubt as I genuinely suspect like you said, that they probably don’t know. I didn’t know until this thread!
He is one the 10 on my list as well - i am the people on my list are either just unaware of what is happening or prepared to let things play out first. Have changed what I originally typed as I believe Charlotte and the others.

Reactions: 1
Maybe its not nutribollocks enough to get his attention.
One of my favourite follows is Layne Norton and he pushed Macdonald as someone to follow recently unfortunately.

For some I wonder if there may also be a degree of ‘I follow him because my business is built on nutrition and if I rock the boat he’ll ruin me”. I’m no defender of the curly hair PE teacher but I can imagine some don’t have the following or resilience to take an onslaught...(see what he’s done to ‘Anne’ and all she did was comment) you can always follow whilst the person is muted.

He says he’s had 50 messages saying ‘annegate’ has made their day 😂 of course you have Martin, you have to justify your abhorrent actions with your fake friends you absolute saddo

Did a tatler send him that message high 5 if it was 😂

As in the one calling him a narcissistic bully which he clearly is

Last edited:
  • Haha
Hes a fine one to talk about setting up a fake account to message people isn't he!!

Reactions: 2
The irony of calling other people Karens but getting totally butthurt after one little message from a follower...
Especially considering he did a poll a few weeks ago asking if his followers wanted to see his kids in his stories and specifically stating he wouldn’t be offended if they said no 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
Him claiming that listening to rumours is ‘factual’
Erm.......they’re not rumours, they’re victims speaking the truth.
When said people have years of countless evidence through messages and photos to PROVE that he’s a narcissistic predator to women, that’s more than a rumour 😑

His whole helping women with PCOS was way too convenient.
As it happened around the time all the stuff about him was coming out.
That’s how manipulative he is and how ‘clever’ he thinks he is.
He sees women as toys.
No respect and very misogynistic.
And this whole ‘karAnne’ thing he’s doing proves how little respect he has for females.

Someone voiced their opinion that they didn’t want to see his children on his feed, probably because they would like more nutrition content.
And he thinks he’s funny with his stories calling her out and trolling her.
Isn’t that cyber bullying - which is now a crime??
Classic narc trait to do when they feel threatened or been made to feel bad.

He doesn’t believe in karma, but it’s going to happen whether he ‘believes’ in it or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Something is apparently happening next week, I hope the right outcome is reached and his victims are free to speak out

• Heart
Just seen he’s on the IFS lineup, I hope something happens and he’s booted off before that!

could also be that i am wrong too :LOL::)
I'm slightly suspicious of that account maybe something to do with the 'stalking account' mentioned earlier, only recently joined and only ever viewed and commented on this thread 😆😆

Wow, Martin is so painfully bitter, it’s embarrassing to watch. Even for his loyal followers that can’t be comfortable to watch. He quoted Megan Rose Lane, fair enough the point was relevant but she would not have retorted in such a manner as she is above his level.
Also, totally agree with Asgyui - it’s all about the victims.

Reactions: 5
I'm slightly suspicious of that account maybe something to do with the 'stalking account' mentioned earlier, only recently joined and only ever viewed and commented on this thread 😆😆
if that new user was Martin you can bet he'd set up a rave thread on himself, disgusting creature he his:sick::sick:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.