Marthashappilyeverafter #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think perhaps, for all Martha’s flexing about what a hardy and talented rider Indie is, she’s actually quite nervous and they do seem to only want, point and shoot, golden ponies with no risk factor. (Which we all know don’t exist!)

I remember when she 1st started PC there was one incident where Brilli was a bit fresh and that was it they decided it wasn’t for her and stopped going, the there was the grey that lasted 5 minutes because it had a bit of personality and now there is the new one which doesn’t seem to fit the bill either.

I know children are all different but personally feel they are doing her no favours in riding or any other area of her life by constantly removing hurdles for her, thats how you learn at riding and life.

Reactions: 6
I’m not sure if any other horsey people here have noticed but Indie does not seem to be taking to this new pony. The last two outings she has ridden Brilli, they haven’t taken Sox the self declared ‘pony club legend’ 🤔 she’s getting too big for B now but doesn’t seem to be gelling with S.
Yes I’ve noticed this. Don’t worry though good old Mummy Marf will find her a new pony .... YOU WILL BE AN EQUESTRIAN GIRL INDIE!! 🤣

Reactions: 5
Yes I’ve noticed that. All the ponies I had tried to kill me most weeks until I learnt how to ride them, then we were raring to go and won everything! My mum would not let me be beaten by them and persisted with them all.... one was terrified of tractors and we live in the countryside on a farm so he used to spend a few hours a day tied to a tractor till he got used to it wether he liked it or not 🤣
I only went to pony club a few times, it was full of spoilt brats with expensive ponies they couldn’t ride but their mummy’s insisted, who looked down their nose at me when I won against them so never went again. Martha is living her dream through them, pony club is a horrible place. She should let them go to local shows and have some bloody fun!

Reactions: 4
Tbf we love Pony Club and my kids are gritty and determined little riders that have always had ponies they’ve had to work at, and they do, however we live in quite a working farm community and think I make that’s all the difference as everyone is wonderful and supportive.

Reactions: 1
I had also noticed this, my parents never wanted the responsibility of a pony so I rode at a riding school until I was 25 when I bought my own horse even at a school we where never allowed to only ride the easy ponies and where taught to be a good rider you had to persevere with the ponies you didn't necessarily get along with as they would teach you the most. I remember riding the same pony for weeks and weeks on end and hating it but my instructor kept telling me it was the needed thing and weeks later when finally I could make him go perfectly I was so proud and would beg to ride him.
She won't help the kids riding by allowing them to give up everytime things go wrong and only enjoy the sport when the red ribbons are being given out

Came here to mention Chinease :ROFLMAO: but I see i've been beat to it. Hope that cook book has a very very thorough editor

Also agree on the portions, I really hope that was tiggy's bowl she photographed

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh my god the ‘I’m going to have to find an easier way for you guys to find my recipes’ preamble for another tit insta book 🤮

Reactions: 2
Poor dottie, while I agree traditional lead rein attire isn't great it is the norm and at any affiliated show they wouldn't let her in the ring like that. How embarrassing for a little girl seeing everyone else with a leader in the correct attire and having her mum there in ridiculously tight leather trousers. She could have worn a tweed skirt and kept the rest of the outfit the same or a pair of smart chinos or something if she really didn't want to go the traditional tweed coat route.
TBH i'm surprised she wasn't in all out tweed because you know she is just so 'country' these days

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is she bigging up the horsey account? One reason: boosting follows to get more free shite. Standard influenza grabbing bollox!

Re her most recent pic - Is it just me or did anyone else notice that she posted the same photo on Saturday when she went out and then swiftly removed it!? She obviously realised that she wouldn't have anything to post during the week so decided to save for later 🤦🏼‍♀️ #boringbitch
She looks bloody awful as well, so uncomfortable and awkward looking