Marthashappilyeverafter #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the latest videos with the new pony you can really see the middle daughter isn’t a very skilled rider at all - I appreciate she’s still got to get used to the new pony but she’s basically sitting and steering and luckily the new pony is honest but they’re not getting the striding right once - always right up into the jumps. Shows that Brillie really was the perfect nanny pony for a beginner rider but when you have your own pony in your garden so can ride practically every day, I can’t understand why her standard of riding isn’t better.

Reactions: 1
Press button ponies kept not fit.
none of them would Cope otherwise
they do not ride from a week to the next week then drag out for a competition and social media photos

In the latest videos with the new pony you can really see the middle daughter isn’t a very skilled rider at all - I appreciate she’s still got to get used to the new pony but she’s basically sitting and steering and luckily the new pony is honest but they’re not getting the striding right once - always right up into the jumps. Shows that Brillie really was the perfect nanny pony for a beginner rider but when you have your own pony in your garden so can ride practically every day, I can’t understand why her standard of riding isn’t better.
I can see that and i've said before about how awful the jumping position is. I don't think its the kids fault though she is only little she can't be expected to be a great rider. The problem is her mother pushing her into it, bigger pony, bigger jumps etc. before she is ready.

Only the oldest one gets money spent on her and even she hardly ever gets any training

no rosettes at riding lessons is there

out pot hunting again last weekend tho. Money for that

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Only the oldest one gets money spent on her and even she hardly ever gets any training

no rosettes at riding lessons is there

out pot hunting again last weekend tho. Money for that
This is a good observation actually, you never see either of them getting lessons or going to whatever the kiddie equivalent of a clinic is, hopefully it is done and just not shown because its not as exciting as the shows.

She’ll flog anything. Not sure I’m comfortable with someone underweight harping on about scales and health etc. not the best marketing really

Reactions: 7
She’ll flog anything. Not sure I’m comfortable with someone underweight harping on about scales and health etc. not the best marketing really
Came here to say similar. Makes me feel quite uneasy seeing her step on the scales and seeing her stats on the app. She really is painfully thin, did you see her ribs poking out?

Reactions: 3
That ad was the worst…. So monotone!
She no diff in real life. My mum lives in same village

Can’t believe that a company would give a 4 grand sofa to someone that gets not many likes or engagement
Am in wrong business I think

as for health I bet she is the type of person who smokes twenty a day and never eats

Did I dream it up or didn't she acquire a Labrador a while ago? What happened to that dog....not instagrammable enough!!???

Did I dream it up or didn't she acquire a Labrador a while ago? What happened to that dog....not instagrammable enough!!???
She did but it was her mums, they had him for a couple of weeks and then announced he would be staying. Assuming he ended up going back to her mum but they do have a habbit of animals just disappearing with no explanation if they don't fit the bill

Reactions: 5
She did but it was her mums, they had him for a couple of weeks and then announced he would be staying. Assuming he ended up going back to her mum but they do have a habbit of animals just disappearing with no explanation if they don't fit the bill
Much like the husband 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The fact she posted that photo of the kid on the pony, happily cantering around on the wrong leg just shows how little she actually knows. Embarrassing.

• Haha
Her advertising scales is a joke, it says she is 1 stome underweight! I don’t think she’s a role model for this stuff

Reactions: 4
The fact she posted that photo of the kid on the pony, happily cantering around on the wrong leg just shows how little she actually knows. Embarrassing.
There is such a big difference between being able to ride well as a teenager and then being able to teach your kids after years out the saddle as an adult. They'd be much better on a livery yard with regular lessons and other experienced riders floating around all the time.

Another add for the scales with a BMI of 18 😬
Such an irresponsible company to choose someone who's clearly got food issues to market their product, a product that the majority will be using to aid weight loss. I actually think this could be a good product but I definitely won't buy it now just based on their awful advertising methods. Could be very triggering for others with an eating disorder to see this extremely thin woman with a seemingly (on the gram anyway) perfect life, it's like they're saying get these scales and you can be as thin as Martha too.

Her smug face shows me she knows exactly what she is doing posting this info. There is no need to include stuff like that. Does she do any workouts, healthy eating etc (unfollowed her aaages ago but keep up on here)? When I followed and enjoyed her content she didn’t so can’t think why they have chosen her.