Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sadoldtroll

Chatty Member
I think she’s genuinely so busy and taking on all these animals etc. Has the brand work dried up because she simply has no time to work on that business? Equestrian life is time consuming and there’s a lot of keeping up with the Joneses in that world. No wonder she’s losing weight and looking drawn, seems like stress.

Lazza_j

She looks so different to a year ago. Definitely lost a lot of weight that she definitely did not need to lose. I hope she’s ok

User90009

Wow the mirror photo of her on her stories… her face is so gaunt it really does remind me of Michael Jackson. She has changed so much.

User90009

Where does she live and/or shop?? She had her purse stolen from her car and now her tow bar. Maybe I am just sheltered where I live!!

Outtheforest

Wondering if they got rid of the grey horse (forgot its name) and got another new one, she refers to the one in the screenshot as new boy and the videos of indie riding lately have all been on a bay.

JimmyJamJar

Chatty Member
Drives me mad too, I thought they did a lot of pony club stuff I thought her jumping position would of been corrected by know going to rallies etc. They seem to do a lot of competitions with them, and not many days off especially Brilli who is getting on.

Trace

VIP Member
A gifted £500 bed in the sale from aspace and they also build it to? Yea you do have to pay them Martha but you wouldn’t know that would you.

HM92

I was wondering this also, I wonder if theirs quite a bit of family money kept hidden? they keep the ponies at home which is half the cost but still 3 ponies to feed, tack, farrier, vet bills etc. its a lot!
Yep, and they rent the house which is surely more than a mortgage would be!