Marthashappilyeverafter #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she looks a right moby
i’ve often found with influencers who want to give off the impression that they’re ‘country’ end up doing the bloody opposite. They swan about in ridiculous impractical clothing that wouldn’t look out of place in horse and hound magazine, trying to give the impression that they’re Uber rich... in the meantime actual proper country people are cutting about in fleeces and holey trousers. No need to keep up appearances! I’d laugh my arse off if she showed up anywhere near my yard wearing what she’s wearing here. Cosplaying witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
omg....cosplaying witch 🤣🤣🤣 so true! Her whole life is fake though.....the pretence of having in this huge house (rented!) Moaning about going anywhere near a town as her things get stolen....Silverstone is hardly out in the sticks!! Nothing in her life seems genuine at all. Her husband doesn't fit with her new lifestyle so he is nowhere to be seen, she doesn't seem to have any friends apart from the fake instahuns and apart from the god damn chickens, where she's either disturbing them in their nest boxes or bloody cooking them for yet another mind numbing installment of at the Aga with Martha, she doesn't have anything happening in her life! Give up the act woman and go get a proper life

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Fuming. Why do lego land need to gift trips. Surely they have people queueing round the corner to get back to family days out 😡

Reactions: 5
Fuming. Why do lego land need to gift trips. Surely they have people queueing round the corner to get back to family days out 😡
There’s a few of them that were gifted legoland trips makes my blood boil. PAYING family’s were unable to get tickets this half term they’d sold out, but these insta huns never have a problem getting in. No wonder she can afford big cars ponies and a big country farmhouse. People like her don’t have to buy anything they get it all given to them. Family trips, clothes for her kids and for herself, the dresser in her kitchen and whatever else I’ve forgotten

Reactions: 7
the Legoland add jarred against the rest of her content. Even before Covid she didn’t really take her kids anywhere

Have just watched her story where she’s sat down and the kids are shouting her. The bones on her chest/rib really stick out. Almost worryingly. She does seem to of lost a lot of weight.

Reactions: 1
Have just watched her story where she’s sat down and the kids are shouting her. The bones on her chest/rib really stick out. Almost worryingly. She does seem to of lost a lot of weight.
I’m not surprised with what she eats. Her portions are child sizes. She doesn’t cook much that would be filling she’s on the go constantly she needs more

Is the house rented? I did wonder how it all added up as this seems a huge jump from their previous place. Did they rent their old house too? What does her OH do as she surely can’t be supporting the family - abs horsey life - on her limited and pretty poor adverts?!

Reactions: 2
Is the house rented? I did wonder how it all added up as this seems a huge jump from their previous place. Did they rent their old house too? What does her OH do as she surely can’t be supporting the family - abs horsey life - on her limited and pretty poor adverts?!
It’s rented yes

Pisses me off seeing her let the girls ride around without body protectors on.....especially the latest one of them going around the village with cars about. She really doesn't give a tit as long as it looks good on her stories 😡 #shitmum

She said she wasn’t going to feature the kids, after they (Josh) kicked off over privacy when locals mentioned the rental. She then changed her name to Martha lewis, but it can’t have had a positive effect as changed it back to happily ever after. Changed her content to... cooking? And animals? It seems very forced though. It’s not an authentic account anymore, to me. The dishonesty with the rental stuff is what led me to Tattle.

Reactions: 9
She hasn’t got a clue about privacy…the story of her mums wisteria she posted you can see the name of the house, put it in google along with the county and ta da…..there is her mums address for all her followers 🙄😱

• Wow
She hasn’t got a clue about privacy…the story of her mums wisteria she posted you can see the name of the house, put it in google along with the county and ta da…..there is her mums address for all her followers 🙄😱
that’s ridiculous! She came in tattle to warn people off revealing where she lived and does stuff like that. Completely loses credibility (or any she had) in her requests. Does she live in the same village? Why would she identify herself in this way.

I never bothered before but she’s posted so many pictures of the house, the house number and where her mum lives that I’ve just been able to google street view both. How mental is it she went on about her kids privacy and a big declaration and then opens their lives up. Just did it out of intrigue on how easy it was but what if someone wanted to do something with this. It’s just so weird

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Pisses me off seeing her let the girls ride around without body protectors on.....especially the latest one of them going around the village with cars about. She really doesn't give a tit as long as it looks good on her stories 😡 #shitmum
To be fair to her on this it really isn't particularly common to wear a body protector all the time, most kids and adult riders I know would only wear one when doing cross country or perhaps jumping a horse known to be a little difficult.

Nice shot of the kids in bed in nightwear. Not featuring them anymore though...

• Angry
Well let’s be honest Marf..... the only reason they’re wearing them at all is because they’re gifted!!! twit! Kids earning keep this week 🤢
Doesn’t even have to provide for her kids everyone else does 🤬

• Angry