Martha - Marthashappilyeverafter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do I start a thread on here? I have no clue.. I’m quite new! There’s a particular account on Instagram that I can’t stand and at the moment I can’t find it in here... Please advise
Hit the orange 'post thread' button at top right of your screen 🤷‍♀️

How do I start a thread on here? I have no clue.. I’m quite new! There’s a particular account on Instagram that I can’t stand and at the moment I can’t find it in here... Please advise
You can't start a thread as a new member...you have to have done X amount of posts first. (I don't know how many though sorry)

Reactions: 2
Marthalyingeverafter has to be in the new thread title

Marthlyingeverafter, you rent you don’t own. Please get off of that monotone.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well for the new thread... what rhymes with “Martha is no longer showing her kids ...except from the occasional appearance from them in their swimwear on stories”
👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Aw, look her pretending to be all fun for the gram. Shame the rest of today’s content was about curtains and pruning 😴

Reactions: 4
@Ferris6 she is the most irritating person on insta. Her voice... and oh my god, moan moan moan.
Yay I’m not the only one! Wish she’d put a bloody bra on and quit calling the second eldest a teenager.. he’s not he’s not long turned 12 ffs.

The last post was awful. A bland interior shot.....not many likes and a handful of comments. I think she needs to step back and take a break and figure out what she wants to do as a half hearted attempt to manoeuvre into a more interior based account would require a bit more thought and passion.....something that is quite obviously lacking on her account since she realised flogging your kids isn’t the way forward.

It’s not aspirational to shovel pony tit, trim your plants and bake 😂 nobody wants to go back to the 50s

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Her Instagram hiatus is going well then... she’s more active than ever! I predict a new pony soon as the eldest daughter is too big for their current one, and will he passed on to the next daughter.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s not aspirational to shovel pony tit, trim your plants and bake 😂 nobody wants to go back to the 50s
[/
Exactly this - she’s like a 1950s housewife - her life is complete as she has a whole room
To fold laundry - fml. Life goals right there......I think not. I bet she’s fun to sit next to at dinner....

Her Instagram hiatus is going well then... she’s more active than ever! I predict a new pony soon as the eldest daughter is too big for their current one, and will he passed on to the next daughter.
They get so addicted to the attention.

Reactions: 6
Has her follower count gone up overnight?
I have no idea what her number of followers was.....but I’ve just had a look at the followers and there are quite a lot of “bot” accounts so she’s clearly bought some. Desperate much!

Her last 2 posts are so low on likes and engagement I thought it odd that follower numbers would increase.

Reactions: 1
I have no idea what her number of followers was.....but I’ve just had a look at the followers and there are quite a lot of “bot” accounts so she’s clearly bought some. Desperate much!

Her last 2 posts are so low on likes and engagement I thought it odd that follower numbers would increase.
She totally desperate! I thought she wasn’t going to show her kids on her account anymore?! Poor kids 😔
I bet she wakes them up by shouting
‘Wakey wakey time to earn you’re crust’
She’s a knob and don’t even get me started on her ‘recycled teenager’ husband 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.