Martha - Marthashappilyeverafter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the bloody filter that EVERYONE is using it washes everything out and makes everything look shite 🤣

Reactions: 2
The most boring Ad ever 😂 - the camera panned up from the plainest table layout to a very grey misty garden - quality!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
View attachment 197590
I thought she said before about how they always used milk and more, or a similar company? That plastic bottle in the background doesn’t look very milk man friendly.
Perhaps they don’t do deliveries to the new house. Not everywhere does it. I looked into it for our area and they don’t do a delivery service.

Is it just me, but she seems really nervous and uncomfortable talking on stories at the moment?

Reactions: 4
That's probably because she got caught out trying to pass off the rental as their own purchased home, realising there are neighbours or villagers who can shed light on her deceptive ways must be nerve wracking! Too polished and bland, who knows what is lurking beneath the veneer of "I'm just a country living stable mum, who indulges in a drink every night" she's scared her bubble is about to burst.
Her insta home is fake
Her insta life is fake
Her insta Ads are fake.
Fake, fake, fake. She's worried she can't disguise it anymore.

Reactions: 15
I bet a lot of their future plans were predicated on her instagram income.

She couldn’t have foreseen that a global pandemic would impact on Influencer earnings. On top of that there’s the current backlash about sharing children’s images online (about time!).

She must be terrified they are going to end up stuck in that rental forever as she doesn’t have any skills or qualifications that will bring in the type of money that influencing did even six months ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Well only time (and follower count) will tell... is Martha interesting without her kids?

I’m gonna go for a wild stab in the dark and say no 😂

That's probably because she got caught out trying to pass off the rental as their own purchased home, realising there are neighbours or villagers who can shed light on her deceptive ways must be nerve wracking! Too polished and bland, who knows what is lurking beneath the veneer of "I'm just a country living stable mum, who indulges in a drink every night" she's scared her bubble is about to burst.
Her insta home is fake
Her insta life is fake
Her insta Ads are fake.
Fake, fake, fake. She's worried she can't disguise it anymore.

Yes and also the realisation that a lot of people “hate- follow”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought that about the kids. Seems like she is embracing country chic but isn’t really comfortable with it.

Well, not showing the kids is going well 🤣 #lastedadayortwo
I guess pedophiles don’t watch stories 🙄
Or that’s her excuse for jumping on the bandwagon “but my children don’t feature on my grid anymore” but are still on the insta stories....
I think it’s always obvious when people aren’t being authentic and genuine.....and that’s why she is struggling so much. Constantly trying to be someone she isn’t.

She is losing followers, not surprising given the fakery and utter snooze fest. You would think with a new house/renovations she would be gaining more at the moment but she just has nothing decent to post! The ads are still dwindling....I don’t count Hello Fresh as they will use anyone 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow she's got boring. She probably thinks all her backlash is from a place of jealousy,id
Say she did Indeed indicate the house was bought. No matter about renting I have lusted over some peoples homes
On insta even if rented-she's takes it personally and removed her kids ,again,so what,but seriously how did she not think the years of over sharing would
Result in her feeling like this,are people that stupid-she's milked her kids,and now she's all nervous about it,come on!! She's shot her page and herself in the foot. She's a prime example of all influencers eventual demise.

Reactions: 6
Well I do hope it's the beginning of her demise.
Her grid is just dull, AD , kids, dull, AD, kids, dull, AD, kids.... And it goes on and on. But recently her formula changed to dull, dull, dull followed by more dull and a free bunch of flowers.

Reactions: 6
Well I do hope it's the beginning of her demise.
Her grid is just dull, AD , kids, dull, AD, kids, dull, AD, kids.... And it goes on and on. But recently her formula changed to dull, dull, dull followed by more dull and a free bunch of flowers.
Dull dull dull... story of the kids so it seems like it didn’t happen... dull dull dull

Well all 4 of the newly protected kids are on the stories today.

She relies on them as clearly she couldn’t cultivate a personality if it landed on her rented* doorstep, wrapped in a floral chintzy bow, sponsored by joules.

(No shade to renting, just to Martha who hides it😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wtf is she wearing 🤣🤣🤣 reminds me of Rachel from Friends when she was a bridesmaid for Mindy...Martha, the 1980s called and they want their sleeves back!
I like GU...why do they have to ruin themselves with these relentless “influencers” 😩 wonder how much they paid her for the less then 900 likes and 50 comments 🤭 Also notice someone has commented how much they love her eyebrows, they must be trolling surely!

It’s the sperm brows
Yes! Was trying to think what her eyebrows remind me of 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Also this!!!! It’s an ad love....you didn’t buy it (much like the house).....you got given them and paid to promote it, stop lying.
Her name should be Marthalyingeverafter

EC5FF0BD-50CD-4734-BFAC-20BF0CB021E5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How do I start a thread on here? I have no clue.. I’m quite new! There’s a particular account on Instagram that I can’t stand and at the moment I can’t find it in here... Please advise

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.