Martha - Marthashappilyeverafter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't worry, Martha gets all her paint and furnishings for free. Give her a few months to get gifting....

Reactions: 5
I think it’s a really substantial, grown up home with a lot of character, which doesn’t suit her younger aesthetic of pastel colours and gifted, cheap, high street furnishings.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh look she’s sharing other peoples pages - didn’t someone mention previously that she never interacts with other pages/shares anyone? 😂😂😂
Lol - she never ever does this....to coin her own phrase “hit a nerve there Martha?” We know you are reading

Hopefully no more cringe drunken displays from family members tonight

Oh look she’s sharing other peoples pages - didn’t someone mention previously that she never interacts with other pages/shares anyone? 😂😂😂
Also you can check the profiles of the “new members” than joined last night and were very vocal/ratted on the gifted gin/rum - you can see the accounts are still active and checking this thread 30 mins ago....we see you 👋

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder what the point of her sisters checking this thread is?

Do they give her a run down?

“they are taking the piss out of the gifted fathers day rum again”
“Current subject: Josh’s midlife crisis”
“May Day! Someone’s mentioned the rental!”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Clearly reading this as she’s now removed the farrow and ball tag 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Clearly reading this as she’s now removed the farrow and ball tag 😆
Good spot!
It was a really crappy thing to do in first place. Unfair on the brand (not that I feel too much sympathy for F&B) and on her followers.

The more I see of Tattle, the more I realise how dishonest influencers are. Passing off a colour matched paint as the genuine article is bullshit.

I'm sure a lot of influencers have done this to appear aspirational 🤢

God, if ever there was an industry that needed policing this would be it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It’s also unfair on the colour matching brand that she didn’t tag!

Reactions: 9
This is the thing. People think Tattle is a place for jealous shrivelled up bitter hags picking on beautiful, successful instagrammers.

But actually, we are discussing an industry where followers are cleverly manipulated, misled and USED by people who are playing a part.

When Martha asks you, her lowly Instagram follower, whether you have a tv in your bedroom, she doesn’t give a tiny rats arse whether you do. She’s hoping brands will see the engagement/post and send her a telly. And the worst part of this is... they will.

Martha herself is playing the part of animal loving, doting, stay at home mum to four joules clad little cherubs, living the aesthetic dream in a country home. ...Actually, reality check, she hasn’t bought the house, she hasn’t bought the joules. Plus, she won’t have much time for doting on her kids, because of the large amount of work involved in her paid partnerships. She’s a business woman at the end of the day.

I’m not denying that some comments are a little personal, and will call them out if I see them. The majority of us on Tattle are disillusioned with the constant sales tactics. I saw a baby announcement #ad the other day for goodness sake. It’s a joke, and I’m glad people are now seeing through it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Anyone recall when she stopped breastfeeding Tiggy? She did a half hearted blog post and promptly followed it up on Instagram with a advert for aptamil follow on milk. Which was deleted very promptly too. I didn't catch the fallout, because I just thought it was such a ruthless move. 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
This is the thing. People think Tattle is a place for jealous shrivelled up bitter hags picking on beautiful, successful instagrammers.

But actually, we are discussing an industry where followers are cleverly manipulated, misled and USED by people who are playing a part.

When Martha asks you, her lowly Instagram follower, whether you have a tv in your bedroom, she doesn’t give a tiny rats arse whether you do. She’s hoping brands will see the engagement/post and send her a telly. And the worst part of this is... they will.

Martha herself is playing the part of animal loving, doting, stay at home mum to four joules clad little cherubs, living the aesthetic dream in a country home. ...Actually, reality check, she hasn’t bought the house, she hasn’t bought the joules. Plus, she won’t have much time for doting on her kids, because of the large amount of work involved in her paid partnerships. She’s a business woman at the end of the day.

I’m not denying that some comments are a little personal, and will call them out if I see them. The majority of us on Tattle are disillusioned with the constant sales tactics. I saw a baby announcement #ad the other day for goodness sake. It’s a joke, and I’m glad people are now seeing through it.
This just sums it up! They dont care whether we have the TVs or what colour we paint the wall or whether we have cats ponies unicorns....its all to encourage a brand collaboration.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Absolutely this. It also calls for engagement which she can use to boost her price/fee for companies she is negotiating to work with....although her actual ad posts get very few comments.
She did the same at Christmas....asking for recommendations about which robot dog toy was best as “it’s a minefield” on amazon...it’s not, there are about 3/4 and reviews are there for a purpose- she’s basically just begging to be gifted something, she couldn’t care less about her followers opinions are we saw from her mean girl responses the other night to a follower that was very sweet and seemed genuinely caring.

I wonder if she actually took down the farrow and ball tag or whether she was reported for it.

I wonder if since MoD gate that these brands also come on and check out the conversations on tattle?

Reactions: 6
I also reported a photo of one of her naked kids + she's got a photo of one of them with the name of the school on the bag .🤫

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The more I scroll through Instagram the more I see that it Is crammed full of white women selling an impossible lifestyle.
Martha attempted to be all cool and casual to begin with but underneath she is just as greedy and sneaky as the rest of them.

These brands should take a long hard look at themselves.

Reactions: 17
Martha’s family are image obsessed. Remember the sister’s first post on Tattle? Something like, ‘Martha is beautiful. Her family is beautiful. And you are ugly.’

Can’t spell for tit, but looks pretty about the place. What dizzy heights to aspire to!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Martha’s family are image obsessed. Remember the sister’s first post on Tattle? Something like, ‘Martha is beautiful. Her family is beautiful. And you are ugly.’

Can’t spell for tit, but looks pretty about the place. What dizzy heights to aspire to!
I guess that's why Martha can come to
this forum and politely make a request, without having an RVKLoves style meltdown, because her family will do it for her!

All of these influencers are image obsessed. I swear Meldrum's fall back insult was that all Tattlers' are ugly and fat. Even if we're all hideous beasts, it doesn't make exploiting your children any less immoral. Beauty is not equal to righteousness and it is not a get out of jail free card.

You know you've won the argument when people start calling you ugly and or stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

WHAT???!!! You are kidding me.
Is she the youngest sibling as she seems very spoilt and needs her family to defend her?
Have you noticed she’s lying low with the latest cow pic? It’s inoffensive, not selling her children or some ad and not a pic of the house - think she is figuring out whether to come clean about renting knowing full well she’s deliberately led people to believe that. I doubt she’ll want to tell people as that means tattle has won.
I bet she’s hoping it all dies down and the comments stop....it won’t.

Reactions: 4
I’m in between a teams meetings and have just scrolled through Martha’s feed again. I’m sure she’s removed photos of the children in their school uniform so she must be paying attention. Either that or her (guess again) family are feeding back to her. You’re welcome by the way Martha and we’re always here to offer advice.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.