Martha - Marthashappilyeverafter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Neptune, Cotswolds Co - she’ll be “reaching out” or asking followers for recommendations for larger country style furnishings soon enough...

Also curious on the lack of ads (aside from Hello Fresh, but who hasn’t done that - desperate times 🤣). Let’s hope Mr Happily Ever After hasn’t ruined the gravy train!
I wonder whether brands have had to cut back on paying £12k to influencers for a photo, what with the virus etc. It’s one of the easier things to cut back on, better than redundancies etc.

Reactions: 7
Neptune, Cotswolds Co - she’ll be “reaching out” or asking followers for recommendations for larger country style furnishings soon enough...
"Does anyone know any furniture companies that make really authentic country manor style furnishings??do you like them? Are they worth the investment? Please let me know in the comments!!! The struggle is real guys!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is she actually called Tiggy or is it a nickname? I’d always thought (hoped) it was a nickname...

Reactions: 2
"Does anyone know any furniture companies that make really authentic country manor style furnishings??do you like them? Are they worth the investment? Please let me know in the comments!!! The struggle is real guys!!"
For that style I'd keep my eyes out on ebay and second hand furniture shops. You can find amazing stuff at bargain prices. It's what Martha did before she moved into her modern house.

Reactions: 2
Skinny jeans back today guys

Maybe she’s read here and wants us to know deffo not pregnant 🚫🤰

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I find it so funny the evolution of most influencers.
Starts with pure ignorance towards tattle - or maybe just being in denial that people would dare to have other opinions on them. They ignore the whole thing and hope it dies down. Most of them brand tattle as a 'gossip' site where 'ugly bored stupid women' sit and discuss them - mainly because we are all so jel! Or do a martha and claim they're not bothered at all.
But slowly they are all so narcissistic that they just can't help looking, which slowly turns into a deep rooted obsession of checking every day and changing what they post / write in order to align with the narrative being discussed on tattle.
Finally (and with what I predict will also happen with martha) it ends in some kind of explosion / disaster where these opinions get to them so much that they can't focus on anything except tattlers and become so possessed by it that it overtakes everything. It is so interesting, I wish someone would make a film about it!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
'Most of them brand tattle as a 'gossip' site where 'ugly bored stupid women' sit and discuss them - mainly because we are all so jel! '

@Milliehaha123 ^^ Fat.......you forgot Fat 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s horrific. A post about how pleased she is at her little girls test results and then beggy hashtags for the “audience” (read: brands) which are 🤮 #countryhome #farmhouse and #cottagelife amongst others. 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I find it so funny the evolution of most influencers.
Starts with pure ignorance towards tattle - or maybe just being in denial that people would dare to have other opinions on them. They ignore the whole thing and hope it dies down. Most of them brand tattle as a 'gossip' site where 'ugly bored stupid women' sit and discuss them - mainly because we are all so jel! Or do a martha and claim they're not bothered at all.
But slowly they are all so narcissistic that they just can't help looking, which slowly turns into a deep rooted obsession of checking every day and changing what they post / write in order to align with the narrative being discussed on tattle.
Finally (and with what I predict will also happen with martha) it ends in some kind of explosion / disaster where these opinions get to them so much that they can't focus on anything except tattlers and become so possessed by it that it overtakes everything. It is so interesting, I wish someone would make a film about it!
Thing is if they really believed we are all trolls, sad and pathetic with no life like they say, they wouldn’t care what we say about them! But they do, and they know deep down no matter how much they try and shame us - and there is nothing bloody wrong with being fat or “ugly” anyway ffs! - we aren’t all nasty trolls and actually, a lot of what is said is justified and true!

Reactions: 6
The position of that fireplace is hurting my head, its odd. I guess the room has been split into two. One of her previous story pics made that room look huge with the fire in the middle of the wall.. it’s definitely a strange old house.

Reactions: 8
Thing is if they really believed we are all trolls, sad and pathetic with no life like they say, they wouldn’t care what we say about them!
I think they are realising it’s a good percentage of their following. I find her feed problematic and disingenuous NOW, but actually there was a time when I really liked following her. I’ve bought things she’s recommended, we have similar taste in clothes and decor. Not in men thankfully 😂

All joking aside, Tattle should be used by 🤮*influencers* as feedback. Not everyone uses Tattle, or knows it exists, but that’s not to say that many of her “audience” (her words) aren’t beginning to feel like I do.

Reactions: 7
ikea hun.

Less than 2 mins to search + as she wanted them small the kids one should be fine. Could paint them and tag f&B whilst using another brand.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.