Martha - Marthashappilyeverafter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she had many private messages about this, surely the responsible, transparent thing would be to think, ok, a few people are confused, have asked the same question, I better clarify? But instead she just deflected/avoided.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I noticed nanakayv liked one of the happyhazydays posts. That’s so weird, just realised it’s Martha’s mum

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If she had many private messages about this, surely the responsible, transparent thing would be to think, ok, a few people are confused, have asked the same question, I better clarify? But instead she just deflected/avoided.
she was basically digging her own grave with everything she said. It was like MOD take 2 - do these people not learn from others mistakes?

There is literally no point in Martha or her family coming in this forum.

the points discussed in here are valid. Nobody is nasty about her and her children.yes we might have a bit of a dig at Josh but he gives it back so he’s fair game.

we discuss shady influencer practice, disingenuous posts, misleading “audience” and general commentary on her posts that SHE shares.

She’s raking it in and while this is a “con” of being an insta hun, pretty sure it’s an easy pill to swallow given the many, many pros.

no amount of friends and family sent in here with one post accounts are going to stop the discussion. Sorry guys

• Heart
Reactions: 16
she was basically digging her own grave with everything she said. It was like MOD take 2 - do these people not learn from others mistakes?
Right!!! This situation isn't anywhere near as bad the Alice/MoD debacle.

She's making this so much worse by being rude to people who genuinely like her. 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5
There is literally no point in Martha or her friends and daily coming in this thread.

the points discussed in here are valid. Nobody is nasty about her and her children.yes we might have a bit of a dig at Josh but he gives it back so he’s fair game.

we discuss shady influencer practice, disingenuous posts, misleading “audience” and general commentary on her posts that SHE shares.

She’s raking it in and while this is a “con” of being an insta hun, pretty sure it’s an easy pill to swallow given the many, many pros.

no amount of friends and family sent in here with one post accounts are going to stop the discussion. Sorry guys
They actually have nothing valid to say - I’m a bit embarrassed for them/her at this point.
I see the house move gained her only 1k new followers 🤭 hopefully was worth it. Judging from these “new members” it’s clearly getting to them all.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

no amount of friends and family sent in here with one post accounts are going to
stop the discussion. Sorry guys

So well said. I feel like the brand new, 1 post followers in the last hour are trying to get a negative reaction - a bit like Clemenie hoopers “I was trying to change opinion on the inside, I’ve been bullied by tattle for years”
Happy to have a discussion about transparency, addressing marthas terrible response, selling the children. The only rude people as per usual are them.

Reactions: 3
I think they have all been at the gifted gin and rum 🤣. Can you imagine my sister wading in if I had messed up at work. Its so bizarre

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Right!!! This situation isn't anywhere near as bad the Alice/MoD debacle.

She's making this so much worse by being rude to people who genuinely like her. 🤦🏽‍♀️
No where near as bad but she has just been
Horrible - shows her true colours and her refusal for accountability.

I think they have all been at the gifted gin and rum 🤣. Can you imagine my sister wading in if I had messed up at work. Its so bizarre
😂😂😂 why are they all like ridiculous children! A least the MOD/FOD crew were vaguely intelligent I guess - I mean what’s this all about, it’s embarrassing

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m genuinely disappointed at what I’ve read tonight. I honestly liked Martha and her family (still don’t dislike them!) but she’s shown herself to be just like many of the other influencers - not completely honest and genuine, unable to take any criticism (even when it’s not really criticism!), and childish and unpleasant in her responses. I don’t know why influencers feel the need to dig themselves such big holes... she’s made it so much worse for herself by acting like an overgrown 12 year old 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m genuinely disappointed at what I’ve read tonight. I honestly liked Martha and her family (still don’t dislike them!) but she’s shown herself to be just like many of the other influencers - not completely honest and genuine, unable to take any criticism (even when it’s not really criticism!), and childish and unpleasant in her responses. I don’t know why influencers feel the need to dig themselves such big holes... she’s made it so much worse for herself by acting like an overgrown 12 year old 🙈
Exactly this

• Heart
Reactions: 4

They’ve gone as quickly as they arrived....I think josh must have had his tablet/phone confiscated, been sent to his room and told to think about his actions. Grounded for at least a week I bet.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
All of these influencers end up the same. To talk into a camera, to post daily images of your family life etc. They become too interested and aware of other people’s interest in them. That’s why I do not believe for one second when influencers say “ oh I never look at tattle”!! Of course they do !! They want to be looked at and admired. They see themselves as famous and therefore they become genuinely annoyed when someone who isn’t an influencer asks a simple question.

• Heart
All of these influencers end up the same. To talk into a camera, to post daily images of your family life etc. They become too interested and aware of other people’s interest in them. That’s why I do not believe for one second when influencers say “ oh I never look at tattle”!! Of course they do !! They want to be looked at and admired. They see themselves as famous and therefore they become genuinely annoyed when someone who isn’t an influencer asks a simple question.
Well this thread has seen the most engagement she has had in a while 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.