Martha - Marthashappilyeverafter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d be interested to see her old house on rightmove too! No idea where she lives though!

Reactions: 3
Bit of a risky time to buy... hope they’ve budgeted for a turn in the tide in influencer marketing!

Is she dyslexic? Her spelling is off the scale bad.

Reactions: 3
Oh no me neither id never share that information! It is frightening how easy it to find someone though, Lucy Johnson aka absolutelyfabulucy used to rant people knew where she lived but made it so easy to find with all the bragging she did 🙄😂

Reactions: 4
Bit harsh that is
Well it’s not. I mean she could have made useful content out of it
- packing tips
- how to style your home for estate agent photos
- decor Pinterest boards

not just crappy lazy ads for £££££

Bit of a risky time to buy... hope they’ve budgeted for a turn in the tide in influencer marketing!

Is she dyslexic? Her spelling is off the scale bad.
Not quite dyslexic traits but she does make their classic there / their / they’re errors. She can’t get the hang of should have / should of either

Reactions: 1
The secrecy is probably so her followers wouldn’t be all over Rightmove etc knowing her business.

I know she’s mentioned before that she thinks of their next home a lot, and that she’s never been happy to give up the character of her cottage, but never a slight hint that anything was imminent

Reactions: 2
I think her old cottage was Banbury ? I think she mentioned that before, could be wrong

her new house looks lovely ! It looks like a big country house from the few pics , I must admit I’m very jealous ! I do wonder how they afford it, I guess they just have made a good profit on the house .

Well it’s not. I mean she could have made useful content out of it
- packing tips
- how to style your home for estate agent photos
- decor Pinterest boards

not just crappy lazy ads for £££££
I can 100% guarantee you if she had done those things, people would be calling her insensitive for doing such a thing during a pandemic when there are people dying out from covid.. it’s a damned if you do damned if you don’t scenario.

Reactions: 8
I can 100% guarantee you if she had done those things, people would be calling her insensitive for doing such a thing during a pandemic when there are people dying out from covid.. it’s a damned if you do damned if you don’t scenario.
I have to agree with that. Damned if she does, damned if she doesn't. I do get the impression that she never really liked their old house, it just got them into a bigger house in the village she wanted to be in.

Reactions: 4
I have to agree with that. Damned if she does, damned if she doesn't. I do get the impression that she never really liked their old house, it just got them into a bigger house in the village she wanted to be in.
I got that impression too. Although I swear she was talking about extending their old house not long ago. I remember being surprised she was considering an extension as she said the house wasn't what she wanted.

I'm quite envious of her old house. It seemed a really good size for a big family.

I got that impression too. Although I swear she was talking about extending their old house not long ago. I remember being surprised she was considering an extension as she said the house wasn't what she wanted.

I'm quite envious of her old house. It seemed a really good size for a big family.
It was either an extension unless something they liked came up which I guess it did.

I'd love a snout at the Righmove listing as I'd love to see it without the insta filters, but I'm aware that there are some right over invested weirdos about.

So lucky to have that apple tree in the garden , she will be to the home made apple pies soon 🍏 hope she kept the Emma Bridgwater!

Looks gorgeous from what she’s shown already! I wish she’d over share and give us a full house tour 😂 if she doesn’t already I bet she’ll have a kitchen to die for

Bit harsh that is
It’s true though, they depend on their followers to buy into their lives, their house, children everything so they can make money off ads, but they keep something like a house move quiet?! I’d feel a bit put out if I was a loyal sheep. If you’re selling your soul online, why the secrets?

Reactions: 5
I think Martha’s family are quite well off but her husband also seems like a hard worker and good at what he does. They have obviously made money on the last house (which she always said she didn’t love) and she must’ve earnt a lot through ADs. Just hope they haven’t mortgaged themselves beyond their means as I think the ADs will be less in the future.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.