Martha - Marthashappilyeverafter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marthas comments were ridiculous- her whole page is set up so people get invested in her life - don’t call people out when they do! her whole black lives matter post was also completely jumping on the band wagon, she hasn’t posted anything relating to it since, would be nice to see her using her platform for some good instead of flogging her children and begging for freebies.
Nah, Martha is completely bland and mute. She doesn't express any personal opinions or beliefs, other than when she's ad-ing. She does this to appear neutral so the marketing money keeps rolling in. She still follows father of daughters and house of horrid Hoopers. 🤷‍♀️ She is definitely not interested in any politics. So long as her priveledged bubble does not burst.
I do wonder if she's put the kids names on the mortgage..... Cos they are the ones earning all the AD money to pay for ponies and houses.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Why was the bottle and glasses they’re wrapping for a Father Days present AD already used?! That bottle was open?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why was the bottle and glasses they’re wrapping for a Father Days present AD already used?! That bottle was open?
Martha's happily ever after also laid the bottle and the glasses on their cabinet for a photo shoot prior to wrapping and gifting it 😂 Let's all start opening, drinking and displaying our present's before we let them go!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has anyone found the listing for the house they have moved into, dying to see it...

Wonder if it has room for the pony?

Reactions: 2
The clearly opened rum 😂😂

Josh can enjoy that when he comes in for his tea from playing out

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can you spend less time moving house multiple times and potty train your 3.5 year old.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He is an electrician and she is a SAHM, this new house just goes to show how much selling your kids lives online can bring in. It’s really is shameful to use them in this way !

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He is an electrician and she is a SAHM, this new house just goes to show how much selling your kids lives online can bring in. It’s really is shameful to use them in this way !
The only thing that I would credit them for is "flipping" property if that is the right term, they seem to have worked to enhance and renovate the last two homes, presumably making a big profit on sale, which could have led to them being in a position to buy this frankly a dream home. I'm obsessed with the tiny glimpses she has shown already.

Reactions: 7
Yes, but the whole reno was gifted. No way would she have been able to flip so quickly otherwise. I think she's been saving pretty hard though. Cos she doesn't spend a penny on clothes, food, drink or going out. She's been gifted several staycations too. Everything is gifted!!! She's very savvy.

Reactions: 7
Yes, but the whole reno was gifted. No way would she have been able to flip so quickly otherwise. I think she's been saving pretty hard though. Cos she doesn't spend a penny on clothes, food, drink or going out. She's been gifted several staycations too. Everything is gifted!!! She's very savvy.
I've also noticed she rarely shows off clothes she has bought herself, she wears the same stuff all the time!!! Definitely extremely savvy.

Reactions: 5
It’s strange she kept the whole move so quiet . I noticed today on heather the imperfectly perfect parent post about taking time away from instagram that Martha agreed and has been thinking the same .

I hope she’s not going anywhere because I really need to see more of this house !

Reactions: 1
Shes going no where needs a shite load off gifted stuff id say for the new house.

Reactions: 4
My husband is also an electrician and I’m a sahm and no way can we afford to move so often , the fees alone would be a struggle and we definitely Couldn’t afford a house like that !! It looks incredible and I’ll admit to feeling a little bit Jealous . How much do influences earn ?? She must be doing very well or has family help or something ? Im genuinely curious .

can’t fault her for making hay while sun shines I guess

I’d also love a pony.

She really does seem to have a lovely lovely life

My guess is her parents are pretty well off & have helped them get onto the property ladder to start with. They've made some money off each property they have done up. Shes done paid work including TV ads for Very so earns a pretty penny from ads. Then there is the freebies - clothes, cosmetics, furnishings, bathroom, holidays etc which saves them a ton of money. Living in a big house, 4 kids, a pony... She must be raking it in!

I think it’s money from the tit tonne of ads she’s done especially the larger campaigns like gusto, very, Audi etc

Reactions: 4
My guess is her parents are pretty well off & have helped them get onto the property ladder to start with. They've made some money off each property they have done up. Shes done paid work including TV ads for Very so earns a pretty penny from ads. Then there is the freebies - clothes, cosmetics, furnishings, bathroom, holidays etc which saves them a ton of money. Living in a big house, 4 kids, a pony... She must be raking it in!
I would be fairly confident her parents are wealthy and so are his. My husband has a great job and I'm a sahm and we have considered a small renovation of our house but with three kids and the fees for pp etc there is No way we can manage it. Need to start documenting my life on insta 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.