Martha - Marthashappilyeverafter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can imagine the instahuns being all ‘that’s so great’ but secretly raging that she has a new project to keep the punters interested!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s true though, they depend on their followers to buy into their lives, their house, children everything so they can make money off ads, but they keep something like a house move quiet?! I’d feel a bit put out if I was a loyal sheep. If you’re selling your soul online, why the secrets?
Thank you this is what I meant but you have put it much better!

Reactions: 2
Oh the SoDs will be fewmin. All those lovely freebies they’ve missed out will probably be going straight to Martha.

Now this is a beautiful home. She's striking while the iron is hot, for her last place she got gifted...
Tiles
Bathroom suite
Paint
Log burner
Flooring
Furniture
Beds
Wallpaper
Rugs
Garden seats
Fire pit
Was there anything she actually bought???
I remember her on the beg for a fitted kitchen and new smeg fridge too.

• Wow
Now this is a beautiful home. She's striking while the iron is hot, for her last place she got gifted...
Tiles
Bathroom suite
Paint
Log burner
Flooring
Furniture
Beds
Wallpaper
Rugs
Garden seats
Fire pit
Not for the home but wasn’t she gifted the childrens swing set too!?

I absolutely adored her account when she lived in the cottage , not so much the modern house but this place looks something special, have to admit I’m looking forward to seeing what she does with it . Happily ever after sounds about right

Reactions: 6
I bet it was a very expensive house! Yes I’m looking forward to seeing what she does with it.

I’d love to see her shopping a bit more consciously and sustainably in this new house, the consumerism of these influencers is just off the charts.

Tiles
Bathroom suite
Paint
Log burner
Flooring
Furniture
Beds
Wallpaper
Rugs
Garden seats
Fire pit
I wonder how the companies who gift this stuff feel about their investment. You’d think tiles, floor, bathrooms etc would be kept and shown for a long time. Instead they’ve effectively helped make a (presumably) big profit on that house, allowing a house move. However, if there isn’t a contract to say X must be shown for Y then she’s done nothing wrong 🤷‍♀️. I wonder if companies will start setting restrictions on influencers? In the same way a company will pay for an employee to obtain a qualification, on the basis the employee stays with the company for a minimum period or have to pay the company back.

Giving items away for free or heavily discounted is much cheaper than standard advertising.
Plus, more likely to get sales from an influencer flaunting the goods than seeing it on tv, online or in a magazine.

Loyal sheep copy and buy anything....

The one thing I do like about Martha is that her house has her own stamp (ish)

It’s isn’t this awful silver and grey hinch clone!!

Martha's not happy guys
The two comments were pretty stupid to be fair but surely better to just laugh them off 🤷🏻‍♀️ Also it’s the age old problem of “put your life online, people will comment”. Giving opinions and mild gossip is human nature, a lot of people do it even if some don’t admit to it. Don’t put your children online if you don’t want Susan from Walsall talking about them, cos she will!

Reactions: 4
Marthas comments were ridiculous- her whole page is set up so people get invested in her life - don’t call people out when they do! her whole black lives matter post was also completely jumping on the band wagon, she hasn’t posted anything relating to it since, would be nice to see her using her platform for some good instead of flogging her children and begging for freebies.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.