Martha - Marthashappilyeverafter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
397BCE1F-4832-40E2-9392-24B3E9B57D23.png
‘I treated myself To a bottle of Gin (that all the other instagrammers have) and decided it’s time to treat one of you too!’ What utter bullshit, did she pick up an extra bottle in Waitrose for ‘us?’
AD AD AD

Reactions: 8
View attachment 137360 ‘I treated myself To a bottle of Gin (that all the other instagrammers have) and decided it’s time to treat one of you too!’ What utter bullshit, did she pick up an extra bottle in Waitrose for ‘us?’
AD AD AD
Follow me, follow me, follow me!!
No thanks love!
I can buy my own gin! Why don’t you give it to a neighbour instead, less likely to be sucked into your grabby insta ways!

Reactions: 3
Can someone direct her to this thread because I'm not sure she realises how boring she is

Reactions: 3
I’m wondering whether she’d think boring meant that she was . But she’s capitalising on her kids childhoods and she can never take that back. As far as I can see, there’s nothing to her account apart from “look at my beautiful children”.
She could do DIYs, practical useful tips for people with multiple kids, cleaning hacks, An honest look into pony care, a series on renovating etc etc

instead it’s literally just... look at my perfect kids wearing perfect clothes I’ve been given. Look at their bedrooms with gifted things in.

the kids won’t be cute forever

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m wondering whether she’d think boring meant that she was . But she’s capitalising on her kids childhoods and she can never take that back. As far as I can see, there’s nothing to her account apart from “look at my beautiful children”.
She could do DIYs, practical useful tips for people with multiple kids, cleaning hacks, An honest look into pony care, a series on renovating etc etc

instead it’s literally just... look at my perfect kids wearing perfect clothes I’ve been given. Look at their bedrooms with gifted things in.

the kids won’t be cute forever
Totally agree with this!!!

Reactions: 4
I don’t think her follower numbers ever go up. I swear she was on 50k something when I stumbled across her last year.

Reactions: 1
That should have said “I wonder if she would see being boring as being inoffensive”

Reactions: 1
Zero content now. Just using the kids for ADs? Just awful. What happens to mothers to turn them in to this?

Reactions: 8
I see she has moved house on the quiet...doesnt that just show how fake insta is. Pretends to share her life but it's all just a sitcom

• Wow
Reactions: 7
What area does she live in? Can’t be that hard to find. I’ve found someone’s house just by knowing what colour their front door is before 😂😎

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am not suggesting finding her new house and posting it by the way! I’m just nosey about the old one 🤷🏻‍♀️ Just wanted to be 100% clear before I get called a doxing troll!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.