Martha - Marthashappilyeverafter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is t it a bit late for all this Martha? Now you want to jump in the band wagon.. how convenient!!

Been happy to flog your kids for all of these years for a pair of joules Wellies, I know so much about her kids as used to follow for a long time it's frightening - these instagrammers shouid be ashamed.

Reactions: 6
Great if she’s doing that. I can’t snark on that.
It’s a shame she posted a picture of all 4 children and their house number a week or so ago and that just 4 photos back is her pre teen in short shorts. Let’s see, I’m routing for her! I can’t see that she’d have very much content without them.

Reactions: 4
Oh please! She’s just jumping on the bandwagon because everyone else is, she’s such a follower. Was never a problem before was it, sharing every part of her children on insta for the sake of some freebies 🙄

Reactions: 6
The queen of the back peddle...
I’ll be taking an insta break... well not a ‘break’ break
I won’t be showing the children... that’s not to say I won’t

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It looks like since reading here she is having a major rethink re: Instagram but obviously still relies on it for income. I actually really liked her car chats and decor / clothes chats. But she seems to not know where to go now.

Reactions: 9
It’s only a good thing. Influencers need to find their own interesting content outside posting about kids and constantly egging followers into buying tit we don’t need. Sorry to be all high and mighty but for my own mental wellbeing I’m finding i follow far less materialistic instagram accs now and found some really cool accounts where people have topics to talk about beyond what to buy and how to make followers feel Inadequate. Maybe it means a lot of influencers will start losing an income and followers, but if you didn’t have much to post about besides your children and showing off how big your house is then maybe being a full time influencer isn’t for you.

Which isn’t a bad thing!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Totally jumping on the bandwagon - there's a few of them at it today

These people are pathetic, anyone who has called them out for this in the past have been labelled as trolls, but now you have a magazine editorial and celebs talking about it, of course they have a valid point.

These people are morally bankrupt, superficial etc etc do they not think people are not that thick and can see right through their bullshit.

I can't believe she posted that considering how much she has violated her children's privacy to line her own pockets

Unmumsy mum is another one , plus UGG, Mrs Meldrum, LJC , Suzy Verill - what a bunch of selfish idiots

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So the children will be on a lot less. Her and Josh “made this decision a month ago” 😅 Apart from yesterday, of course, when every child was on stories. And you know, the dedicated child and horse account. Aaand the posts that are already out there, obv. But other than that, yknow, it’s a start!

We will have to wait till Next or Joules get back in touch, see if money talks.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Exactly!!

Full of poo
So the children will be on a lot less. Her and Josh “made this decision a month ago” 😅 Apart from yesterday, of course, when every child was on stories. And you know, the dedicated child and horse account. Aaand the posts that are already out there, obv. But other than that, yknow, it’s a start!

We will have to wait till Next or Joules get back in touch, see if money talks.

Reactions: 3
Hi Martha 👋🏼
Back peddling again as she’s now had an influx of messages apparently saying how much everyone will miss the kiddos so she’ll still be posting!!!! Let’s face it the kids are her USP. Without them she’s just yet another insta bore. Very obviously reading on here and it’s also very obvious that she’s completely lost her way. I feel sorry for her as she doesn’t know what to post and has to put up with EMO Boyman!!! I used to love her account when she was in the cottage and posting authentic content.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Honestly is she that thick - wouldn't you be really creeped out to be told that LOTS of strangers will miss see your children online - isn't that the whole point of her not posting anymore 🙄

Reactions: 14
Totally jumping on the bandwagon - there's a few of them at it today

These people are pathetic, anyone who has called them out for this in the past have been labelled as trolls, but now you have a magazine editorial and celebs talking about it, of course they have a valid point.

These people are morally bankrupt, superficial etc etc do they not think people are not that thick and can see right through their bullshit.

I can't believe she posted that considering how much she has violated her children's privacy to line her own pockets

Unmumsy mum is another one , plus UGG, Mrs Meldrum, LJC , Suzy Verill - what a bunch of selfish idiots
Absolutely this. It really is herd mentality isn't it?

I'm sure that when they realise that the brands don't really want them without their kids, they will start putting them back to work again.

Reactions: 1
I think martha could be a very successful influencer if she focused on interiors and clothing. She could show clothes she buys for the kids without actually having the kids model them. I've most enjoyed her chats about her car house and the odd make up or clothing haul she did back in the day. She has a chance to increase her engagement with this fab new rented mansion, but it would take work and creativity to really make it sing, and I'm not convinced that martha has that dedication in her. I think she sees insta as a get rich quick scheme that enables her to be a sahm. The husband is capable of doing a lot of home improvements himself so between them if they put their minds to its they could have a successful insta career without the kids. But it would definitely take work and ingenuity on their parts.

Is t it a bit late for all this Martha? Now you want to jump in the band wagon.. how convenient!!

Been happy to flog your kids for all of these years for a pair of joules Wellies, I know so much about her kids as used to follow for a long time it's frightening - these instagrammers shouid be ashamed.
I think her attitude has changed since it was revealed she hadn't actually bought the house. I think that's more likely to have soured insta for her than any enlightening article on the realities of selling your kids online. People have known for years that it is very risky to put pictures of children on the internet. They didn't need this new article to tell them that.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.