Martha - Marthashappilyeverafter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Josh trying to run off his frustration of being a 2004 emo skate kid trapped in a father of four’s badly tattooed body.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
That’s the reason I followed too, my house is very similar to her original cottage- style house. I also liked what she wore when she had to buy her own clothing. I really liked her initially. Now it’s just child exploiting ads and standard insta decor. Ooh! Farrow and ball! ground breaking, game changing stuff there Martha.
If it is true they have bought land and are building a house while they rent this one, I hope she shares it all as it would be interesting to see the plans, the journey of building a house etc. I assume she won’t though, as she has hidden this rented detail well and alluded to the current house being bought so will probably just surprise everyone one day with a new build that has sprung up overnight 🤣 seriously missing a trick with how she could have used all that content...1000000 times more interesting then where her sage has been planted or another pic of her pony 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The Ads and freebies have dried up, thus lack of content. Her entire grid is ad after ad after ad. So there is nothing for her to post about anymore. I cant help but feel that selling up was a mistake, why did they not rent their old place out? She may have a fairly big lump sum now. But house prices won't go down by any reasonable sum (especially the type of property she wants). Most of their money will be eaten up by the rent they are forking out.

Covid 19 must be a huge blow to her finances. Instagram influencers just seem completely oblivious to how precarious their grabby incomes are. It will END one day!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Yeah not so much time on IG as it must be exhausting trying to think of content when you don't have any ads or tit to flog!!

Reactions: 5
It’s the right thing. Especially if she’s still feeling the way the says about Dottie.

Reactions: 2
I used to like Martha!! I find her so bloody boring all of a sudden!! I don’t like the new house and that all she shows is the bloody back garden and how big it all is 🙄🙄🙄

Does anyone think the view of the horse through the conservatory is not so much ‘rural idyll’ but more ‘settled traveller’?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
They’ve got the kitten!!
Major eye roll for the kitten. You cannot tell me everyone gets quality time when they have all these things to look after.

... a pony, kitten, dog, four kids at pivotal ages... and their fathers fragile ego 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Ultimate Girl Gang just posted this.

I wonder if Martha will bother to read it and see that posting pictures of your children on a public account in swimming costumes or in the bath to try and flog some joules bath bubbles is not ok. Why on earth would you do that to your kids. These accounts that use their very young children to sell crap and gain followers so they can have an ego boost by thinking they are some kind of big deal Instagram “celebrity” are just the worst, surely they are not so naive that they don’t know the dangers of the internet but continue to post pics of their young children.

• Heart

Ultimate Girl Gang just posted this.

I wonder if Martha will bother to read it and see that posting pictures of your children on a public account in swimming costumes or in the bath to try and flog some joules bath bubbles is not ok. Why on earth would you do that to your kids. These accounts that use their very young children to sell crap and gain followers so they can have an ego boost by thinking they are some kind of big deal Instagram “celebrity” are just the worst, surely they are not so naive that they don’t know the dangers of the internet but continue to post pics of their young children.
I just read that post from UGG, it’s absolutely shocking. My account is private but made me realise that I’m not going to photo my kids and put it on insta. There is no need.
I dread to think how many pics of influencers kids have been stolen for these horrific sites

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.