Marriedand29ish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could also be that tribe app bollocks. I believe you essentially do the ads then send them for approval. If the brand is happy then they pay according to the amount of followers you have. Every since someone pointed out that’s what Jadeee does it’s glaring obvious that’s how it works and is also why the #ads don’t seem to mesh well together I think

They’ve basically travelled for 4 hours to spend the weekend in soft play centres! All because it was #gifted

Reactions: 3
I'm sure her and the other girls in her little group were supposed to be going away for a weekend 🤔 did I miss it?

She goes on about how Emily is big for her age yet she still sits her in a high chair! She’s nearly 3!

Reactions: 2
since this lockdown/coronavirus situation all she has done is talk about herself & emily and even promoted her husband’s business. shes really self centred and tagging companies really pisses me off as she is clearly begging. has she even acknowledged the hard work the NHS & other key workers are doing to keep this country running?!

Reactions: 4
I wonder what the drama is in her DMs!
Probably people saying if you’re well enough to go to the shop, don’t use up all the delivery or click and collect slots for those who are vulnerable / self isolating etc. She’s so blinkered to anyone else other than herself

Reactions: 4
I imagine she’s pretty miserable to live with. You only have to watch her time lapse videos to see she never smiles or even really interacts with her daughter.

Am I the only one wondering what Emily does all day whilst she is sorting out every cupboard in the house and colouring in the brick wall? For someone who’s Mum was a headteacher of a primary school, you’d think she’d interact with her child.

Reactions: 6
Has anyone noticed during this lockdown all of these ‘mummy influencers’ have absolutely 0 content? If I see another timelapse of her cleaning out some poxy cupboard then I can’t be held responsible for my actions😂 seriously though why don’t they just not bother posting and spend time with their kids

She is the epitome of ‘all for the gram’ !

Desparate to be something she’s not. And stop selling your clothes and going to the post office every god damn day 🤦🏻‍♀️ Idiot

Is she still selling printed tshirts? I always wondered how she managed to get away with printing those lyrics without getting sued.

Reactions: 1
Why does she always call where she lives ‘north Cotswold border’ just say the actual place?! Does she think she sounds fancier if she says cotswolds?!

So what’s with her latest story...
It’s obviously been filmed by a neighbour, you can see Caroline, hubby and Emily on their doorstep clapping for carers....only hubby is just stood there, no attempt to clap, looking bored AF.
I though she was the selfish, arrogant one but maybe he is just the same!

Her husband comes across as even more of an arrogant bastard than gangsta Caz 😷

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.