Marriedand29ish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She making Emily’s friends ‘1st of December’ bags 🙈 can’t cope lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m quite new to her Instagram, oh my god I would hate for her to be my mum 😂 she is just too much

Reactions: 2
She making Emily’s friends ‘1st of December’ bags 🙈 can’t cope lol
I’d be quite uncomfortable if some random woman that I’d met a couple of times in the playground bought my child all that stuff.

Reactions: 5
My daughter had a friend at school who’s mum did like Christmas treats for the whole class. All it does is make every other parent feel inferior. It’s not fair.

My daughter had a friend at school who’s mum did like Christmas treats for the whole class. All it does is make every other parent feel inferior. It’s not fair.
This! Even worse when it’s selected children only… how will that make the other kids feel

Reactions: 3
I just can’t imagine being a stay at home mum to one school age child and classing myself as busy or rushed 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Exactly this, it just puts pressure on the other parents to do something similar when not everyone has the spare time or money she does. Everything she does is so show off and extra she actually would give me the creeps and I wouldn’t encourage a friendship with her daughter at all as you know she’s the type of parent who moans about everything and everyone

Can’t believe she’s even putting them all a pair of pjs each in these bags 🙈

• Wow
WHAT. She’s gifting each child PJ’s?!?!? I missed this. It’s so inappropriate. I think our school would actually have a word.

Reactions: 1
WHAT. She’s gifting each child PJ’s?!?!? I missed this. It’s so inappropriate. I think our school would actually have a word.
Yes, she has bought them all pjs, cups, activity books, chocolates and few other bits. I think our school would say something too. There is being kind and then being weird. She’s got far too much time in her hands - her skin care routine also proved that!!!

• Wow
Yes, she has bought them all pjs, cups, activity books, chocolates and few other bits. I think our school would say something too. There is being kind and then being weird. She’s got far too much time in her hands - her skin care routine also proved that!!!
And obviously far too much money too. How much has she spent on all these gift bags I wonder, must be hundreds?! Imagine being one of the other parents thinking oh god- now I’ve got to buy bloody loads of presents for my kids friends that I can’t afford…

Reactions: 1
As a mum receiving that I would refuse it. I can’t even begin to explain how wrong that is/feels

Should do something useful with it and donate it all to the shoebox appeal, or those in need at Christmas.
All an ego trip.

Reactions: 6
I no and all the kids that don’t get picked to get one how upset would they feel at only 4-5 years old 😢

• Sad
As a mum receiving that I would refuse it. I can’t even begin to explain how wrong that is/feels

Should do something useful with it and donate it all to the shoebox appeal, or those in need at Christmas.
All an ego trip.
Absolutely, such an ego trip otherwise why post about it

I was cringing so much watching those videos, she’s absolutely mental and needs to get a life/job and stop overthinking about mummy pig honestly she sounded deranged. What is actually wrong with her? She needs help!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.