Marriedand29ish

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Igglepiggle531

My daughter had a friend at school who’s mum did like Christmas treats for the whole class. All it does is make every other parent feel inferior. It’s not fair.
Exactly this, it just puts pressure on the other parents to do something similar when not everyone has the spare time or money she does. Everything she does is so show off and extra she actually would give me the creeps and I wouldn’t encourage a friendship with her daughter at all as you know she’s the type of parent who moans about everything and everyone

Marpaudai

WHAT. She’s gifting each child PJ’s?!?!? I missed this. It’s so inappropriate. I think our school would actually have a word.
Yes, she has bought them all pjs, cups, activity books, chocolates and few other bits. I think our school would say something too. There is being kind and then being weird. She’s got far too much time in her hands - her skin care routine also proved that!!!

Cookiepie222

Yes, she has bought them all pjs, cups, activity books, chocolates and few other bits. I think our school would say something too. There is being kind and then being weird. She’s got far too much time in her hands - her skin care routine also proved that!!!
And obviously far too much money too. How much has she spent on all these gift bags I wonder, must be hundreds?! Imagine being one of the other parents thinking oh god- now I’ve got to buy bloody loads of presents for my kids friends that I can’t afford…

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks