Marriedand29ish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being that person that sets a self timer on your phone to take a picture of yourself putting a chicken in the oven....all for the sake of an #ad...seriously, the world has gone mad!

Reactions: 4
Her latest stories 🙄 it’s the middle of the day on a Thursday how privileged

Reactions: 1
Imagine posting spoilers at mid day when it’s released. During the week. When 90% of people won’t have even had a chance to remember it starts today let alone watched it.

She needs to get a grip. It’s a programme and she is acting like she has had a traumatic life changing event happen to her.

Reactions: 2
This bleeping idiot has no concept of the real world. Just spent £400 on 4hrs of Lapland UK when most people will struggle to put anything under the tree this year and here she bleeping is, moaning that she is tired, whilst out shopping mid day. Imagine how working mums feel you twit. Check your privilege Carowhine and get back to me when you've done and honest days work for the first time in your life. She is working her husband to the ground so she can stay at home and timelapse herself cleaning the kitchen every day and SOMEHOW she still finds a reason to moan and complain about her hard life. She really is the lowest of the low😡

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This bleeping idiot has no concept of the real world. Just spent £400 on 4hrs of Lapland UK when most people will struggle to put anything under the tree this year and here she bleeping is, moaning that she is tired, whilst out shopping mid day. Imagine how working mums feel you twit. Check your privilege Carowhine and get back to me when you've done and honest days work for the first time in your life. She is working her husband to the ground so she can stay at home and timelapse herself cleaning the kitchen every day and SOMEHOW she still finds a reason to moan and complain about her hard life. She really is the lowest of the low😡

This. She’s the most privileged person ever.

Reactions: 3
So the same woman who simply cannot wait to have her daughter on holiday from school to spend time together, has also just said she’s worried schools will close in January!?
You enjoy your Christmas bubble at home hun where it’s lovely and safe....I and many others will continue to put ours and our families health on the line day after day as we go to work.
But as long as you’re ok Caroline hun, that’s all that matters.
Furious!!!

Reactions: 7
I reckon it’s killing her that she signed off like a twit for the year but could have been doing swipe up links today like her bestie Em 🤣

• Heart
She’s done a Christmas reel, signed out but not signed out. Will come back to brag with the cringe music background

Reactions: 1
She’s done a Christmas reel, signed out but not signed out. Will come back to brag with the cringe music background
I think it’s really tone deaf that she posted Emily opening that Barbie dream house. Yes it’s lovely but given the last 2 years and furlough and job cuts some people won’t be able to afford much for their children at all. I don’t think she understands how hard people have it. She literally goes to and from school, hits the gym and watches sex and the city during the day. She’s very lucky that she can be at home but the best thing she could do would be to acknowledge it. It’s like when the new sex and the city came out and she watched it during the day and then spoiled it for people who hadn’t watched it. Like she honestly thought everyone else was watching it at the same time when in actual fact most other people were working.

Reactions: 7
Completely tone deaf that she posted telling people to relax, not leave the house & sit on the sofa all day between Xmas and new year- yeah I’d love to Caroline but I have to work… you know, that thing people do to earn money??? The thing you only ever seem to spend and never make any of?

Reactions: 5
And now she’s bragging about the switch Emily has and all the news games she bought with her Xmas money. This women is unbelievable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.