Marriedand29ish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so smug with her "not watching TV eating snacks, that's for sure" comment. I don't plonk my kids in front of the TV everyday but similarly I work so can't take them places after school like I would wish to. Its very easy for someone that doesn't work and is a mum of one to focus all their attention. It just came across as quite rude. That's great for her that she has so much time on her hands that she can fill her days with instagram, kitchen cleaning times lapses and gym sessions....

Reactions: 4
She's so smug with her "not watching TV eating snacks, that's for sure" comment. I don't plonk my kids in front of the TV everyday but similarly I work so can't take them places after school like I would wish to. Its very easy for someone that doesn't work and is a mum of one to focus all their attention. It just came across as quite rude. That's great for her that she has so much time on her hands that she can fill her days with instagram, kitchen cleaning times lapses and gym sessions....
I don’t think she meant it that context to be honest. I think she was meaning that’s what she’d like to happen, but Emily is still so full of energy that she doesn’t want to sit in front of the tv.

I didn't ask any of those questions. We couldn't even look at schools due to covid.

I bet Emily’s teacher loves Carowine and all her questions. Why would she care if the school building has had a recent survey 🙄

Reactions: 1
Who the hell asks those questions? I doubt she was even able to look round it properly due to covid. I bet she is literally the parents and other mums worst nightmare.

Reactions: 2
Haha! I literally came in here to say the same thing! It’s so weird - where is her top lip?!

• Haha
How rich is this woman?? She just seems to be constantly buying stuff, she must have spent hundreds on all the stuff she’s shown today, all of it expensive personalised stuff too!
And why is she buying TA’s at her kids school random gifts? Surely you get the teachers a gift maybe at the end of the school year, possibly at xmas at a push- not randomly throughout the year?! It u
Just make all the other school mums feel bad. It’s like she’s bribing th teachers.

Reactions: 1
I don’t actually think she’s buying half the things she showing. She’s just adding aff links to any old tit

How rich is this woman?? She just seems to be constantly buying stuff, she must have spent hundreds on all the stuff she’s shown today, all of it expensive personalised stuff too!
And why is she buying TA’s at her kids school random gifts? Surely you get the teachers a gift maybe at the end of the school year, possibly at xmas at a push- not randomly throughout the year?! It u
Just make all the other school mums feel bad. It’s like she’s bribing th teachers.
It’s all down to acceptance. She’s desperate for her and her daughter to be accepted by others. You can see she does this with other insta-huns, and now she’s doing it for Emily with her teachers. Sad really.

Reactions: 4
Caroline: I'm going to have new content from September
Also Caroline : Continues to timelaps clean the kitchen 50 times a week to some awful music

It really annoys me that she talks like a teenage gangster, when she couldn’t be any more middle class if she tried

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She spends soooo much
Is this the norm to buy your child’s friends presents for the run up to Christmas? My daughter is the same age, started reception in September, unless I bought for her whole class, I wouldn’t know who her ‘friends’are, they change regularly!!

Is this the norm to buy your child’s friends presents for the run up to Christmas? My daughter is the same age, started reception in September, unless I bought for her whole class, I wouldn’t know who her ‘friends’are, they change regularly!!
nah it’s not ignore her, she just likes to think she’s extra

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.