Marriedand29ish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally ran here from her stories to call bullshit. No child talks like that. Lies lies lies

Reactions: 4
She must mean ā€œhusbands work night outā€ as she doesnā€™t workā€¦ probably trying to trick people into thinking she does by writing ā€œwork night outā€ā€¦. And anyway who gets excited at their partners work do?! She should just get a job then she can go on her own work night out šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Why is her daughter still having so many tears at school drop off??
Weā€™re coming towards the end of the school year and itā€™s still happening!

Why is her daughter still having so many tears at school drop off??
Weā€™re coming towards the end of the school year and itā€™s still happening!
Because Carowhine projects her anxieties on to E all the time! I can guarantee if C didnā€™t mention the fact they wonā€™t be together all day, E wouldnā€™t care!

Reactions: 11
Caroline, thereā€™s not been loads of conversations in your dms about new school starters. Please.

Caroline, thereā€™s not been loads of conversations in your dms about new school starters. Please.
Exactly this! And didnā€™t she just promote loads of school related small businesses the other week?
Your child cries everyday at drop off, youā€™re the last person that should give advice!!

Reactions: 3
Of course there has. Thereā€™s just so much to know about it and so much unnecessary tat to buy in preparation!! Oh wait, no there isnā€™t! The school give you the info you need to know and then you buy a uniform. Job done!

Itā€™s getting worse in her stories. What has she done to her child! My daughter is the same age and couldnā€™t careless if someone in school sees her tummy or her knickers!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Of course there has. Thereā€™s just so much to know about it and so much unnecessary tat to buy in preparation!! Oh wait, no there isnā€™t! The school give you the info you need to know and then you buy a uniform. Job done!

Itā€™s getting worse in her stories. What has she done to her child! My daughter is the same age and couldnā€™t careless if someone in school sees her tummy or her knickers!!
I was stood behind Caroline and Em in a supermarket queue one day and she complained that my children were looking at her šŸ˜‚ still makes me laugh! Sheā€™s such a little madam that I can imagine she did get annoyed with a boy. I can imagine sheā€™s the girl who wonā€™t let boys sit next to her in the dinner hall.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who the hell is asking Carowhine advice on starting school! Emily sounds like a right nightmare - just like her mother

Reactions: 1
Why is she doing this weird school q&a asking questions to herself šŸ¤” Random time of year to do it too, isnā€™t it more a end of August back to school thing

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.