Marriedand29ish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m convinced all this woman does is share affiliate links trying to shill stuff
I want the link for one of her beach dresses but I’m damned if I’m giving her any money by clicking on the link, when all she does it sit on her arse!!

Reactions: 3
I want the link for one of her beach dresses but I’m damned if I’m giving her any money by clicking on the link, when all she does it sit on her arse!!
Take a screen shot and when You go onto Asos there is a bit in the search where you can put a photo and it will take you to the outfit on their menu site.

Reactions: 5
Take a screen shot and when You go onto Asos there is a bit in the search where you can put a photo and it will take you to the outfit on their menu site.
OMG you’re a genius! Thanks!
FYI it was for one of the dresses, definitely NOT the dodgy sandals or camel toe shorts 🤣

• Haha
Way to make all the other mums feel great about upcoming / past parties with these unnecessary ridiculous party bags / favours 🙄

Way to make all the other mums feel great about upcoming / past parties with these unnecessary ridiculous party bags / favours 🙄
50kids - isn’t that double the amount to a usual kids party? Why so many! (Never thrown a kids worry obviously)

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand why she gets so invested and emotional about things that are trivial to her. Will smith slapping Chris rock - “that isn’t the Will I know” err you don’t know him love. And when she spent days crying about the new sex and the City episodes. She needs to get a life

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand why she gets so invested and emotional about things that are trivial to her. Will smith slapping Chris rock - “that isn’t the Will I know” err you don’t know him love. And when she spent days crying about the new sex and the City episodes. She needs to get a life
She has nothing better to do, so dull

Reactions: 1
Shes spent all that money on invites and decor etc for the sake of 1.5 hour party?! She is the definition of all for the gram

Reactions: 2
She’s posted her mobile number for everyone to see.. going to sign her up to loads of tit 😂

• Haha
She is really avoiding that simple question about how much did the holiday cost, all these insta cunts do it, it's basically saying *yeah this is waaaay to expensive for most of you peasant so I'm not going to make you all feel sad and jealous because I'm a kept woman who does duck all all day and you working people could probably still not afford my DuBaI holiday* oh duck of you boring piece of plank and go back to cleaning your kitchen.
Ps. Isn't she just the most boring looking plain person ever? Like you would just walk past her on the street without even noticing her. Wouldn't surprise me if her husband lived another life somewhere and turned out he had a second family, he is away 90% of the time 🤔
Ash will definitely be slipping into someone else whilst Carowhine will be cleaning the kitchen

• Haha
Every ugly oversized item of clothing she insists on sharing over and over look exactly the same 🙄

Reactions: 4
CANNOT stand when people post pictures of a pile presents for birthdays /Christmas’s it’s purely to show off no other reason

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.