Marriedand29ish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of her insta friends just let it slip on a comment Carolone and family are in Dubai then deleted it🤔 she kept that one quiet!!!! Explains the whole Emily's not actually in school comment on the WBD post!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
One of her insta friends just let it slip on a comment Carolone and family are in Dubai then deleted it🤔 she kept that one quiet!!!! Explains the whole Emily's not actually in school comment on the WBD post!
Why have they taken Emily to Dubai during term time? Couldn’t they have gone during half term?! They’ll be fined by the school for that…

They can't fine parents until the term after the child turns 5. I wonder why she's keeping the trip quiet? 🤔

Reactions: 1
Get ready for the “it’s such a vibe here” smug comments. Emily has been back to school less than a week from half term and Cazza is taking her out again, so much for wanting her to settle back and stop crying at drop off!
I want to know how they afford it on one wage, she has been away a few times this year in the Uk and at The moment that’s not cheap!

Get ready for the “it’s such a vibe here” smug comments. Emily has been back to school less than a week from half term and Cazza is taking her out again, so much for wanting her to settle back and stop crying at drop off!
I want to know how they afford it on one wage, she has been away a few times this year in the Uk and at The moment that’s not cheap!
I think some of the UK breaks were probably funded by her mummy and daddy as they’ve been in the videos!

Reactions: 1
We have 2 wages and still couldn't afford a trip to dubai.

Reactions: 2
Of all the things in Dubai, she’s amazed by shower?! Simple things, simple minds…

Reactions: 2
Is that her husband walking by in the room tour story?? It does not look like him!! 👀

She just doesn’t suit Dubai at all does she? Can tell shes gone to get content for the gram. We all know shes an all inclusive in Lloret de Mar type

Her outfit looks shite! She looks really frumpy! Those shorts do nothing for her at all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.