Marriedand29ish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused by this trip. One post is a full review of the slide like it’s an ad 🤔 then in her stories she’s asking for things to do

I’m confused by this trip. One post is a full review of the slide like it’s an ad 🤔 then in her stories she’s asking for things to do
Me too! She goes on and on about being super organised and things but hasn't made an itinerary for a Dubai trip 🤔

Reactions: 2
Is this sponsored and she’s not declared it 🤔🙄 hence why it’s out of term time. A bit like when em went to California for 48 hours

Reactions: 3
She looks like a fashion victim, wearing an AC/DC top she looks ridiculous.

putting a question box and saying only hotel question, bet she knows she’s going to get questions about taking E out of school.

She is really avoiding that simple question about how much did the holiday cost, all these insta cunts do it, it's basically saying *yeah this is waaaay to expensive for most of you peasant so I'm not going to make you all feel sad and jealous because I'm a kept woman who does duck all all day and you working people could probably still not afford my DuBaI holiday* oh duck of you boring piece of plank and go back to cleaning your kitchen.
Ps. Isn't she just the most boring looking plain person ever? Like you would just walk past her on the street without even noticing her. Wouldn't surprise me if her husband lived another life somewhere and turned out he had a second family, he is away 90% of the time 🤔

Reactions: 5
The photo today of her wearing the plainest outfit evvverrrr….. does she think she’s some kind of fashionista???? Nobody give a tit about you, your holiday, or your outfit just enjoy your trip away that you’ve worked so hard for….oh yes that’s right you don’t bleeping work!!!! twit!

She seems to have bought those extremely unflattering shorts In lots of different colours. Each pair look just as tit on her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s trying so hard to be fash hun isn’t she. But she just looks so mumsy 😩 I know she’s a mum but this style she’s going for just doesn’t do it

Reactions: 1
I feel quite happy for her having a lovely family holiday, makes a change from her cleaning the kitchen alone everyday.

Oh god I didn’t realise she’d copied someone else, I thought she was just a try hard with the biggie quotes🙄

Oooooh
I can’t remember the name of the instagram shop now, but the lady sold the exact “mama” jumpers and had done for a long time before Caroline did.
I messaged the lady about it and she had been made aware by quite a few people that Caroline had copied her products.
Caroline stopped her shop shortly after so I’m not sure if something was said!

She wasn’t a Dubai person AT ALL. So why spend thousands and risk hating the Instagram holiday? I have no interest in going to Dubai so I won’t go. I don’t get her. She did all the activities Katie Ellison did but made it look less fun.

Reactions: 1
duck off with all your Dubai photos, children are living in bleeping car parks, maternity hospitals are being bombed and you’re showing off about your holiday! She really pisses me off. Fine go on holiday but to post every second of the day is so insensitive right now. Bragalot

Reactions: 5
I don’t have a problem with her posting lots of posts etc about the holiday but what I didn’t like was her saying “oh I didn’t think I would like Dubai and had a melt down as I couldn’t find some suitable sandals”. Err if you didn’t know if you would like it why spend all that money on a 5 day holiday and instead go somewhere you know you will like. She blatantly only wanted to go there as it’s Insta cool. The woman is a loser.

I thought the same, so childish. I can imagine she comments on other peoples threads too and I have a feeling I know her username 👀

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.