Marriedand29ish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Busy old day…….emptying the dishwasher and going out for lunch - she’s unreal isn’t she!! GET A JOB!!

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry but I don’t understand why she lets Emily wear those terrible fake glasses

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but I don’t understand why she lets Emily wear those terrible fake glasses
And she AFF linked them, because someone asked where they were from. Nah I don't believe that for a second

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Have you seen what she is wearing? The girl wouldn't recognise fashion if it was hitting her in the face with an oversized hoodie and black leggings.

Reactions: 1
What is wrong with her, or is she just incredibly lazy. She has one day out and she’s claiming she’s exhausted that surely isn’t right for a women in her thirties, even basic tasks like making phone calls, walking the dog and nipping to the shops seems like too much for her. She needs to get an actual job and then she’d realise what exhaustion really feels like, she boils my piss with the woe is me tit she spews.

Reactions: 4
Emily still cries when going into school??
She paints the picture of a confident little girl, obviously not!

Reactions: 2
Caroline definitely has a tattle account to discuss other people. She strikes me as such a gossip

I’ve never known anyone without a job to moan about how busy they are doing all the things normal people fit in around their job

Reactions: 8
Come on guys, this poor woman has to get SO many jobs done before she can go on her holiday! And she only has between the hours of 9-3pm to get them done!
How does she do it??

I think it has been said on here before but what does her husband do for work? What is so urgent that he has to work from sunrise until set?
All she does is moan. She has it easy, no job and one Child who is at school all day yet she struggles to manage! Lazy cow

Reactions: 1
I think it has been said on here before but what does her husband do for work? What is so urgent that he has to work from sunrise until set?
All she does is moan. She has it easy, no job and one Child who is at school all day yet she struggles to manage! Lazy cow
I think he started his own business pressure/jet washing things!

Reactions: 2
Her recent stories talking about the TA. “She’s such a vibe” what does that even mean!!! She sounds like such a twit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.