Marriedand29ish #2 They miss Ash, but happy to spend his cash, her mood swings give me whiplash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah they are a pair of assholes putting money before their child. They have pressure washing companies in Ireland ffs and funnily enough they have planes too! I refuse to believe the whole pressure washing story anymore. Wonder why she dropped the “overseas” narrative?

Reactions: 1
Sky scanner says it takes an hour to fly from Ireland. Pretty sure he could have made it back if he wanted too

Reactions: 2
It’s bizarre, it’s a Saturday surely he can take a weekend off to celebrate his only child’s birthday, sad really that they choose money and holidays to Dubai over significant childhood milestones.

Reactions: 5
It is very bizarre how he never seems to make it home more than once every couple of months. The whole working away for that amount of time with his business makes no sense. I'm sure even people who are in the army get more time at home than him. And to Miss your daughter's birthday party - shoddy parenting at its finest. It's his own company so he sets his own hours. He clearly doesn't want to be there.

I'm pretty convinced that they have actually separated, but haven't told lil princess Em to spear her feelings, and she has to keep up the lies on Instagram because she has a following and is worried someone would tell Em about it. Pretty disgusting that he can't spare one day for his only daughters birthday party tho 🤢 My husband is also self employed and runs his own business, it was my son's birthday last week and he took the whole day off to spend it with us, even though we are losing money, it literally doesn't matter, our son won't remember how much money my husband made but will remember the precious memories we made and his daddy showing up 🤷🏼‍♀️ would never ever put money or a job before my child, and it's not like they are struggling to put food on the table...

Reactions: 3
What a way to set up your child for abandonment issues! Which we are seeing evidence of already..

I wouldn’t be bragging about my daughter biting a bit of cake like that, but then she’d know better than to do something like that!

I wouldn’t be bragging about my daughter biting a bit of cake like that, but then she’d know better than to do something like that!
A cake that’s intended to share around the party guests!! Such awful manners. She’s a spoilt little princess though, created by her spoilt princess of a mother!

I'm howling at the fact he couldn't get home. My husband is self employed, I'm at home with my kids because it works for us (we have one income and that's it) but my husband can take a day off if needed especially a birthday he's self employed he chooses his days.its absolutely ridiculous unless he has a whole other family stranger things have happened. Why would she move so far from family and friends to be alone with her child .didn't she move a few years ago for his work?

I think he's got another family. He's out of her league looks wise (that sounds rude but still, to me not sure how she pulled him)

I'm pretty convinced that they have actually separated, but haven't told lil princess Em to spear her feelings, and she has to keep up the lies on Instagram because she has a following and is worried someone would tell Em about it. Pretty disgusting that he can't spare one day for his only daughters birthday party tho 🤢 My husband is also self employed and runs his own business, it was my son's birthday last week and he took the whole day off to spend it with us, even though we are losing money, it literally doesn't matter, our son won't remember how much money my husband made but will remember the precious memories we made and his daddy showing up 🤷🏼‍♀️ would never ever put money or a job before my child, and it's not like they are struggling to put food on the table...
Totally agree. He’s not wearing a wedding ring in the latest story. Def no longer together

I think he's got another family. He's out of her league looks wise (that sounds rude but still, to me not sure how she pulled him)
He is a looker in her latest story with Em but he also looked super awkward - didn’t even sing ‘happy birthday’

He is a looker in her latest story with Em but he also looked super awkward - didn’t even sing ‘happy birthday’
I thought that. He didn't look comfortable at all. Like he wished he were anywhere else but there. Also who doesn't sing their child happy birthday

I’ve always thought they make such a strange couple. He’s all tattooed bouncer and she’s head girl soccer mom