Marriedand29ish #2 They miss Ash, but happy to spend his cash, her mood swings give me whiplash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shut the duck up…. So “overseas” was bleeping Ireland??? I was joking when I said I bet it’s Belfast! Move over Cillian, Carowhine is coming for your Oscar 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Jesus Christ on a bike, bleeping Ireland 🤦🏻‍♀️ I have never known anyone so ridiculous as this mf. He could literally fly home on a Friday night for the weekend 🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️😂🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shut the duck up…. So “overseas” was bleeping Ireland??? I was joking when I said I bet it’s Belfast! Move over Cillian, Carowhine is coming for your Oscar 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Jesus Christ on a bike, bleeping Ireland 🤦🏻‍♀️ I have never known anyone so ridiculous as this mf. He could literally fly home on a Friday night for the weekend 🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️😂🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️
I find it weird how her & her daughter don’t go and see him ever. He’s never that far away. Odd set up

Reactions: 5
Wonder if they can afford for him to fly back and forth bearing in mind, she doesn’t work but she likes to spend

Wonder if they can afford for him to fly back and forth bearing in mind, she doesn’t work but she likes to spend
If they can afford a dog walker despite the fact she sits at home all day, they can afford for him to come home more often. Especially considering Princess Emily finds it so difficult
---
I find it weird how her & her daughter don’t go and see him ever. He’s never that far away. Odd set up
The whole thing is weird

Reactions: 2
A whole month of birthday celebrations for Emily? Because that’s not going to add to her being a spoilt brat

Reactions: 1
I just can't get over the fact that she set up her phone again to record her surpassing her daughter. So cringe.

Reactions: 3
I’m guessing the surprise was the Kids bop tickets.
Absolutely howling at Ireland being “overseas” I was imagining a different continent at least. My husband is working abroad, like properly abroad, it can be done without the drama (I work full time)

• Haha
It says nothing on their website about offering services overseas. Do they not have pressure washers “overseas”? (I bet it’s frigging Belfast and she’s being dramatic 😂)
Quoting myself because it still makes me howl 😂 overseas 😂😂😂 the bloody Irish Sea 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As if you go through everything they did to have a child and then the Dad sees her for about one month every year and misses her birthday.

Ash can’t get back from Ireland for Emily’s birthday party 🤡. I’m sorry but what is this fuckery. 🙈

Reactions: 5
You can get a Ryanair flight for £30! I’d be livid if my husband was working “overseas” *cough* Ireland and couldn’t make it back for our only childs birthday.

I just can’t understand how his job is so important and crucial that he’s away so much and is now missing her birthday party!

Reactions: 4
I think Emily will go down the same route as Caroline (if she hasn’t already) and not really care that Ash is away and misses so much as long as she gets all the treats and days out. It wouldn’t surprise me if Caroline tells her how it’s only possible because Daddy works away so she’ll stop caring that he’s never there

I just can’t understand how his job is so important and crucial that he’s away so much and is now missing her birthday party!
There has to be more too it, I’ve said it before here but he’s not in the services… he’s jet washing!!! Do they not have companies that do that in Ireland? It’s just so odd.
From what says her daughter is very emotive and intense all the time, what sort of Dad with a choice chooses to be away for his only child’s party. It’s so poor!