Marriedand29ish #2 They miss Ash, but happy to spend his cash, her mood swings give me whiplash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her face is so so different
I thought this on the stupid self absorbed Mother’s Day video, her face is really puffy and almost looked like it was drooping on one side. I think she’s put on a lot of weight and it’s showing in her face

Reactions: 2
I can't get over how she talks about Ash's work to then find out he does jet washing 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can't get over how she talks about Ash's work to then find out he does jet washing 😭😭
Have some respect, Ash is fighting on the jet washing frontline. Buildings need saving all over the world, who knows when he’ll return 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Even if she did say this, it’s incredibly concerning a child is looking out for their mother’s emotional wellbeing and having to be mindful of their mother’s mental state above their own. Not healthy at all! 🫠

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Has time to listen to Beyoncé, but not time to spend with his family. I’m going to add this to the list of things that never happened
“Not affiliated with the Beyhive” what the f*** is she on 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
“I love surprising her” ….aka… “I spoil her with materialistic things to cover up the fact she misses her Daddy.”

Reactions: 4
15 nights away, came back for what sounds like 2 nights with flu so bad that she called 111 and now he’s gone again. Okkkkkk

Reactions: 1
So he flies to Ireland… where’s all his cleaning equipment he needs… I would have assumed he used his own unless he flies it out ?

Reactions: 1