Marriedand29ish #2 They miss Ash, but happy to spend his cash, her mood swings give me whiplash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time she posts about her having a busy day I get sooo angry. YOU DONT WORK YOU IDIOT! All she has to do is drop one kid at school, post some tit on IG, clean her kitchen and THAT'S IT. Most of us have to do this around full time employment, so stop for a second Carowhine, check your bleeping privilege and STOP MOANING!!
AHHH rant over
---
Every time she posts about her having a busy day I get sooo angry. YOU DONT WORK YOU IDIOT! All she has to do is drop one kid at school, post some tit on IG, clean her kitchen and THAT'S IT. Most of us have to do this around full time employment, so stop for a second Carowhine, check your bleeping privilege and STOP MOANING!!
AHHH rant over

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
AHHH rant over
---
AHHH rant over
I feel the same!
And I manage to get the kids up for school on time and out of the house. (I have 2!)

I work 4 days a week but 1 day from home so inbetween doing my work on this day I also try to clean as much as the house as I can whilst no one else is there!
My other day off in the week is spent with our youngest so no time for cleaning then.

Imagine being able to clean any day of the week at any time...

Reactions: 2
She strikes me as someone who is very lonely, she only really has the dog and Emily for company. The most interesting part of her week is cleaning the kitchen, walking the dog and doing the school run!! I can’t understand why she wouldn’t get a part time job and find some meaning and identity to her life and some company!!!

Reactions: 3
That post about Ash buying Emily the PlayStation bits. No she is not spoilt by him, that’s the sign of a guilt ridden father who knows he isn’t there for his daughter and is trying to buy her things to cover up for this. Sad really that Carowhine is trying to dress it up to be something else.

Reactions: 9
That post about Ash buying Emily the PlayStation bits. No she is not spoilt by him, that’s the sign of a guilt ridden father who knows he isn’t there for his daughter and is trying to buy her things to cover up for this. Sad really that Carowhine is trying to dress it up to be something else.
Monetary things won't make up for the fact that he is missing most of her childhood. I don't get people who so willingly give up their time with their loved ones to line their pockets. They seemed to be pretty well off even before he started going off to his weeks long jet washing missions so what's the bleeping point. I'd rather starve than be absent in my child's life.

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand him being away all the time? Doesn’t he wash stuff? My window cleaner lives nearby, he does businesses. Or am I missing something? Who works away in England for 3 weeks at a time? Even people I know who commute to London from NW are home for the weekends

Reactions: 4
So much drama. Why can’t they just get a normal dog? Why does it have to be a hurricane? Also the hair tutorials no one’s asking for. And the back to school advice when they haven’t even broken up yet. Kill me now

So much drama. Why can’t they just get a normal dog? Why does it have to be a hurricane? Also the hair tutorials no one’s asking for. And the back to school advice when they haven’t even broken up yet. Kill me now
Also who is asking her for advice? Is it just so she can #aff link stuff

Reactions: 1
Her child has cried every single morning since she’s started school! She’s the last person I’d ask for advice

I hate it when she comes each year with the back to school/starting school advice. If you don’t get the info from school, phone the school and ask! I wouldn’t be asking some bore on Instagram who buys unnecessary shite for her kid and then try’s to make money from you.

Of course they have a “lovely posh cinema” near them. Carowhine couldn’t possibly live near a cineworld

• Haha
Reactions: 4