Married At First Sight UK S6 - E4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh talking about needing a big dick :sick: I hope this doesn’t turn into love island 2.0

• Sick
Reactions: 13
They had their weddings cancelled as they were due to be filmed just as the lockdown happened. One couple met up anyway and are together and now have a baby despite not getting to have their wedding/get filmed. They’re unseen_couple on Instagram!
I follow them! Love them!!

Ok, I figured he was gay from the trailer. Haven't worked out the other one yet. Josh maybe it is that just wishful thinking?

Reactions: 3
I don’t think I’ve watched the first episodes on other shows, at least I can’t recall anything like this. What is going on 👀 so uncouth. This was not what I was expecting…

Reactions: 5
I don’t think I’ve watched the first episodes on other shows, at least I can’t recall anything like this. What is going on 👀 so uncouth. This was not what I was expecting…
Not what I was expecting either. Disappointing so far

Reactions: 6
I don't remember them meeting up like this before all the weddings. After the honeymoon, sure, but not before they're coupled up.

I don't remember them meeting up like this before all the weddings. After the honeymoon, sure, but not before they're coupled up.
I don’t think they did before on the U.K. ones but they are following the Australian format this year

Reactions: 3
Bob reminds me of Chabuddy G (people just do nothing)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm looking forward in seeing more of the bootleg Daniel Craig! I reckon he maybe the villain of the series! 🤣 (Not sure of his name!, Ex armed forces guy who is a PT now?)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.