Married At First Sight UK S6 - E4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't a few couples in the last series have to pull out due to covid? I'm a bit wary about this series because it is going to be full of young celeb wannabes and forced drama

Reactions: 6
Didn't a few couples in the last series have to pull out due to covid? I'm a bit wary about this series because it is going to be full of young celeb wannabes and forced drama
They had their weddings cancelled as they were due to be filmed just as the lockdown happened. One couple met up anyway and are together and now have a baby despite not getting to have their wedding/get filmed. They’re unseen_couple on Instagram!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
They had their weddings cancelled as they were due to be filmed just as the lockdown happened. One couple met up anyway and are together and now have a baby despite not getting to have their wedding/get filmed. They’re unseen_couple on Instagram!
I had no idea! This is so interesting. I see they have a YouTube channel so I’ll definitely watch their story

Reactions: 1
Can't wait for this tonight but not gonna lie, I hate how they're making it basically love island. I enjoy the over the top fakeness in the Aus one but I liked ours for being more British? Like, yes, it was short and boring in comparison but it was still a great watch and the used couples of all ages! Now it's definitely just botoxed wannabes that all look the same 😔 Having said that, I'm still looking forward to it in the hopes it's not too love Islandy, hahaha.

Reactions: 14
Can't wait for this tonight but not gonna lie, I hate how they're making it basically love island. I enjoy the over the top fakeness in the Aus one but I liked ours for being more British? Like, yes, it was short and boring in comparison but it was still a great watch and the used couples of all ages! Now it's definitely just botoxed wannabes that all look the same 😔 Having said that, I'm still looking forward to it in the hopes it's not too love Islandy, hahaha.
Yes I feel the same. The British version always seemed more serious to me because they were actually legally married whereas the aussie one isn’t a legal marriage. Perhaps I’m putting too much sentiment onto the sanctity of marriage though compared to these modern couples?
Although I never understood how they could get legally married without even knowing each other’s names...when I got married we had to have separate interviews with the registrar to confirm each other’s names, occupations, DOB’s etc to make sure it wasn’t a ‘greencard’/visa marriage or trafficking for example. Does anyone know how MAFS gets around this?

Reactions: 1
I've never watched any of the MAFS before but a few friends have mentioned it so I'm giving it a go 😁 I've even told my MIL to watch it so we're both trying it tonight 😅 my boyfriend is reluctant but I'm hoping we both get reeled in!

Reactions: 4
Wonder if Australians will be following the series. Probably will be really boring to them, they’ve seen worse already!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'll be catching up tomorrow with my morning coffee but will peek here so I know what I'm getting into 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I've never watched any of the MAFS before but a few friends have mentioned it so I'm giving it a go 😁 I've even told my MIL to watch it so we're both trying it tonight 😅 my boyfriend is reluctant but I'm hoping we both get reeled in!
You're here woop woop!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Well I hope Big Bob is matched with Nikita so they can both annoy each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.