Married At First Sight UK S6 - E4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay I just started episode 1 of the season, I wasn't going to comment much until I caught up BUT

Why is Megan wellness coaching a literal child?????

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So he did say that what a head though agree with the other posters this will just humiliate the poor girl knowing she is deemed as too big. It's the Oz version all over again!

Come back and give us all the tea 🍵 🤣
Nono, Josh wants girls larger than a size 10. Anything smaller is not for him.

Reactions: 13
I've just caught up

It's sad but inevitable I guess, that MAFS UK took on the Australian format. Guess the plan at the dinners is to ply them with alcohol and watch Nikita blow up
Pairing a couple where the one wants kids and the other doesn't was a really stupid and irresponsible move on the production/'experts' part. I know they deliberately pair them against their physical 'type' but this goes beyond that
Pound shop James Bond :ROFLMAO: reminds me of English Tom from 90 Day Fiance
Amy talking about how she has reached a higher level within spiritualism reminds me of Scientology's Operating Thetan levels

Okay I just started episode 1 of the season, I wasn't going to comment much until I caught up BUT

She’s probably more like a therapist/counsellor but unqualified.

Reactions: 4

I found that really strange too! The child was then a bridesmaid 🤣🤣 all of Megans intro was so staged. The wedding book was so fake, it had stickmen in it 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I found that really strange too! The child was then a bridesmaid 🤣🤣 all of Megans intro was so staged. The wedding book was so fake, it had stickmen in it 🤣
I get a feeling that Megan is not as sweet and nice as she makes out!!! Plus her brother seems like a twit 😂

Reactions: 20
Plus her brother seems like a twit 😂
Not sure if it has changed since ep. 1 but the whole over-protective and 'we're twins so my opinion matters a lot!' thing is just off-putting. She's her own person, go get a friend

Reactions: 14

my son had a wellness advisor at school when they went back after Covid as he suffered with severe anxiety. Such a great thing for kids to have access to 👌🏼

Reactions: 10
H
Yep!! Did exactly the same thing this April for our Wedding in June! We were testing each other in the car and we were there for about 15mins in total 🤣
Ha ha, same here!

I was bricking it that the registrar was going to catch us out on something - even though we were both born here but in the end I ended up having a good old chinwag with her! I was in there far longer than my husband was :giggle:.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know if there’s a thread for MAFS AUS season 7? I am LOVING Ivan so far. I think he’s fantastic.

Does anyone know if there’s a thread for MAFS AUS season 7? I am LOVING Ivan so far. I think he’s fantastic.
OK I take it back…

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Episode 2:

I really don't understand why Morag is in this. It's a bit awkward to watch her crying about her dad (sorry, insensitive of me) and then saying that this is somehow the way to move forward/have her 'turn to live'? Girl, go on a dating app and meet some people. Also she says she's a big personality but she seems pretty average?

I also really hate the way they say that they didn't get 'what they ordered'... like no, no one guaranteed you'd be getting a specific type, and it just seems like they see the person as some sort of object

Finally, I cannot believe that Love Island has practically ruined UK's reality TV 😭

Reactions: 16
I also really hate the way they say that they didn't get 'what they ordered'... like no, no one guaranteed you'd be getting a specific type, and it just seems like they see the person as some sort of object
Yeah, they're people, not Deliveroo orders. Though I doubt Morag would be ok with anyone thinking she wasn't what they ordered...

Reactions: 12
Morag does my head in lol she seems to actually have got matched with a really nice man but it comes across like she thinks she’s too good for him 🙈 embarrassing to watch

Reactions: 18
Throwing a thread title suggestion is in anticipation for tonight!!

MAFS UK S6 #2 - Moody Morag didn’t get her order, Nikita is raging with an anger disorder

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Just caught up!

Amy's husband is definitely going to cheat or at least run off. He doesn't seem like he's in for genuine reasons at all

Megan is a fun sponge and Bob tries too hard to over compensate

Franky is a gross creepy misogynist

The gay couple are cute together but I think there's a darker hidden side to the older chap

Reactions: 11
Just caught up with the series this wkend and not impressed with the "experts" couplings. The fact that these marriages arent't legal binding also makes it FAKE and it might as well have been called "Endless date at first sight"

I feel like the girls so far has major red flags and I get why they are single.

Nikita & Ant - they did him soooo dirty. She's here for the fame and the "gram"

Morag & Luke - They might start growing on each orther but it won't work if there is a fudamental difference like wanting kids.

Mat & Dan - so far seems a good match, fingers crossed. Although I think again Dan is playing up to the cameras

Megan & Big Bob - at first I was hopeful but now not sure why she wanted to be married when she's acting like his mum. But on a side note he is a little bit much and would probably annoy me too if he acted like that on every holiday.

Frankie & Marilyse - What an overbearing twit he is.

Josh & Amy - I see problems as she has had such a traumatic time and he actually have no interest in her I reckon. Again he's on it for fame, probably she is as well.

Most of these twats have actually been on the reality circuit for years. Why didn't CH4 just say they hired a load of fame hungry people to star on this series

Reactions: 19
Daniel gives me weird vibes. He seems lovely but something just isn't right

I assume it becomes more apparent in later episodes or I'm just wrong?

I've still got the latest episode to watch but had a quick look on here wanted the Goss on Nikita after seeing the comments on her applying for g shore , not that I'm surprised in the slightest

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.