Married At First Sight UK S6 #4 Blink three times if you are OK, Marilyse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact they’re calling it an affair is ridiculous 😂 one kiss is cheating, not an affair imo
It’s not like she gave him a blow job after they had all been together for months
I get the feeling the UK version is going to be a piss poor imitation of the Aussie one 🙄

oh and I wish Luke had just written FUUUUUCK YOU AMY on his pad

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Love the new thread title.

Does anyone else think Megan looked like a fat Madonna at the couple's couch.

Frankie must have done something really bad because he is now trying to subtily claim he had PTSD.

I had high hopes for Alexia and ant but they are 🥱🥱🥱

Either bob is a really good actor or very naive and desperate.

Amy is a bunny boiler and Josh is gonna run for the hills. Amy needs to watch this show back and see why all her men run away.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Love the new thread title.

Does anyone else think Megan looked like a fat Madonna at the couple's couch.

Frankie must have done something really bad because he is now trying to subtily claim he had PTSD.

I had high hopes for Alexia and ant but they are 🥱🥱🥱

Either bob is a really good actor or very naive and desperate.

Amy is a bunny boiler and Josh is gonna run for the hills. Amy needs to watch this show back and see why all her men run away.
Fat Madonna!! You've nailed it there I kept thinking who she reminded me of - I think somebody should have a word with her about her wardrobe, jeez, some of the things she puts on her back are awful, I'm surprised she could get those boots over her calfs.
And yes, we all keep saying it but Frank needs to be led away for the other contestants safety. He's the kind of bloke who if he turned up on a first date you'd be out the door in 10 minutes, it's the 'too controlled' way in which he speaks that frightens me, I wouldn't want to turn my back on him.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I would never defend poundland James Bond but I do understand that he is the oldest there so is guarded because of maturity in a way, he's not up for telling all the details unlike the younger ones, it's like he is trying to be respectful but unfortunately comes across like a maniac 😂
I get the keeping your life private. He’s older he’s not going to spill his guts about personal stuff and I agreed with him he’s known them what 3 weeks and to be honest those therapists are coming across as dicks
It’s not AA where you stand up and give everyone your life story 🙄
Everyone is so bleeping dramatic it’s ridiculous

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I get the keeping your life private. He’s older he’s not going to spill his guts about personal stuff and I agreed with him he’s known them what 3 weeks and to be honest those therapists are coming across as dicks
It’s not AA where you stand up and give everyone your life story 🙄
Everyone is so bleeping dramatic it’s ridiculous

If he wants to keep his life private then don't appear on the telly 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Fat Madonna!! You've nailed it there I kept thinking who she reminded me of - I think somebody should have a word with her about her wardrobe, jeez, some of the things she puts on her back are awful, I'm surprised she could get those boots over her calfs.
And yes, we all keep saying it but Frank needs to be led away for the other contestants safety. He's the kind of bloke who if he turned up on a first date you'd be out the door in 10 minutes, it's the 'too controlled' way in which he speaks that frightens me, I wouldn't want to turn my back on him.
Frankie is the type of bloke that on a first date, you have to give the waiter the safe word written in the ladies toilets.

I watched yesterday's and tonight's episodes tonight.

I also started a new drinking game where you take a shot every time someone a says vibe.
nOW IMA litter box drunk.😂😂😂😋🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
You just know rightly frankys the type of ‘man’ that calls a woman a slag to ruin the woman’s reputation whenever relationships don’t work out l

Reactions: 12
Frankie is the type of bloke that on a first date, you have to give the waiter the safe word written in the ladies toilets.

I watched yesterday's and tonight's episodes tonight.

I also started a new drinking game where you take a shot every time someone a says vibe.
nOW IMA litter box drunk.😂😂😂😋🤪
'Ask for Angela'... 😘😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Alexis going on about MY HUSBAND give it a rest hun. Starting to feel a bit sorry for Meghan if I’m honest. She’s a twit but everyone gunning for her and they’re all just as bad.

Reactions: 32
Reactions: 9
Yes and yes, but it did look like it was getting to her tonight and Alexis is now just dragging it out when she was only with Jordon for 5 minutes.
Very true. Alexis didn't fancy hamster face either. She just loves being wronged 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm older and if I was stuck on a programme proclaiming love but just showcasing wannabes including the so called professionals I think I'd be on the drink or trolling them with the drama.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This week's episodes have been so boring!
So true! The series started so well but it peaked so early with the Nikita and Jordon drama that now it’s fizzled out rapidly this week.

IMO - It’s far too focused on the structured content of dinner parties / ceremonies. It would be much more interesting to see more of them just living in their couples and have them filmed around the clock so we don’t miss the good bits like Meg & Jordan’s kiss and Frankenstein’s argument!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.