Married At First Sight UK S6 #4 Blink three times if you are OK, Marilyse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it was Alexis idea for Megan to kiss Jordan? Did I hear that correctly?
Apparently 🤷‍♀️ I do remember Alexis saying too Megan that she felt she was more Jordans type. If there was a kiss surely we would of seen it

Reactions: 14
Hard following the thread tonight as hubby is watching as well. Safe to say he would fit right in here as he his saying the same as you all and me, maybe I should sign him up lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Apparently 🤷‍♀️ I do remember Alexis saying too Megan that she felt she was more Jordans type. If there was a kiss surely we would of seen it
She said to Megan that she was more his type but hardly the same as a free pass to make a move 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I don't think Ant is attracted to Alexis, the banter at the table was for his own ego, flirting with her oh do you like green eyes, not sure he wanted to hook up, he is there for the modelling contract nothing else. They'd have at least kissed by now if that flirting had of been real.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
I don't think Ant is attracted to Alexis, the banter at the table was for his own ego, flirting with her oh do you like green eyes, not sure he wanted to hook up, he is there for the modelling contract nothing else. They'd have at least kissed by now if that flirting had of been real.
Exactly! Never known a man to wait around in the sex department when they're attracted to someone. Those types of men only exist in Hollywood movies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Megan has such a victim complex she’s actually unbearable. However can’t wait for tomorrow night need some drama 😂😂

Reactions: 37
Yes this, also think Ant’s biggest fan is himself

Reactions: 14
Megan meeting Bob’s needs - like letting him sleep in a bed?

Tayah’s makeup looks like she’s a cast member in the Lion King for an audience of partially-sighted people sat a mile away from the stage.

C7D31045-9EDB-47A7-AE13-4B08746D739B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Alexis really milking this affair drama, as someone who’s been through it in a 10+ year relationship this absolute trivialisation of it is genuinely hurtful.
The fact they’re calling it an affair is ridiculous 😂 one kiss is cheating, not an affair imo

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Megan meeting Bob’s needs - like letting him sleep in a bed?

Tayah’s makeup looks like she’s a cast member in the Lion King for an audience of partially-sighted people sat a mile away from the stage.

View attachment 765077
All that contouring and concealer but her nose is still a touch red, Morag has made me never want semi perm eyebrows again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I would never defend poundland James Bond but I do understand that he is the oldest there so is guarded because of maturity in a way, he's not up for telling all the details unlike the younger ones, it's like he is trying to be respectful but unfortunately comes across like a maniac 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I want to see more of them in their couples rather than all this talking and dinner parties?? Like I know they have their place but I feel I haven’t got to know the couples enough or actually see what they are like together.

Reactions: 35
Hi I’m new here! 👋🏼
I actually feel a bit sorry for Megan. Her & Bob had zero connection (yeah married for the show) but it wasn’t like they were vibing. She had some attention from Jordan and went for it. So what!?
alexis is totally milking it and taking the moral high ground even though her and ant did the same just minus the kiss!! ALSO where was Alexis girl code to Nikita who was apparnelt her friend?
I do wonder what would have happened with Megan and Jordan if he hadn’t have ditched her at the last commitment ceremony.
I also don’t understand how Megan is suddenly in to Bob… don’t think she’s very trustworthy tbh.
that’s just my thoughts 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I would never defend poundland James Bond but I do understand that he is the oldest there so is guarded because of maturity in a way, he's not up for telling all the details unlike the younger ones, it's like he is trying to be respectful but unfortunately comes across like a maniac 😂
That's cos he is a maniac.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I just feel like it was really hypocritical ant saying how Megan doesn’t fancy Bob. What’s the difference in Megan and Bob and him and Alexis other than the fact alexis and him shared a bed. They said themselves they both kept to opposite sides so they may as well have not been in the same bed.. nothing fo indicate they fancy each other either

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.