Married At First Sight UK S6 #3 respect the forum!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well this is actually horrifying and terrifying. That they would leave this woman in this relationship. Marilyses body language! Her face! They knew exactly what she was facing. What actual support are they giving this woman behind the scenes?!

Genuinely horrified. He is not right, absolutely vile little man. She felt unsafe with him and had to leave the room. I have no words....
Yes they did rather gloss over the fact that she completely left the apartment rather than just going to the sofa.

Reactions: 21
Franky reminds me of a man my mum used to be with. Would never be physical but was very controlling and verbally abusive. Always wanted to be in control and in the end my mum stopped seeing her friends and family. Luckily my mum got out eventually. Franky could be his double. Demeanour wise and personality.
That is still a form of abuse. The counsellors should step in and have a sit down with them. Franky gives me such a bad feeling.

Reactions: 12
Actual cow!

I know he’s put some questionable tweets up but I just want to hug bob 😩

also it wasn’t an affair shut the duck up 😒

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.