Married At First Sight UK S6 #2 Morag didn’t get her order, Nikita has an anger disorder

Who will still be together at the end of MAFS UK S6? Choose as many as you like!

• Nikita and Ant

Votes: 6 1.6%
  • Bob and Megan

Votes: 14 3.6%
  • Daniel and Matt

Votes: 111 28.9%
  • Morag and Luke

Votes: 80 20.8%
  • Amy and Josh

Votes: 19 4.9%
  • Pound shop Bond and Marilyse

Votes: 27 7.0%
  • Jordon and Alexis (TBC at time of setting the poll!)

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Tayah and Adam (also TBC)

Votes: 141 36.7%
  • Some other combo!

Votes: 35 9.1%
  • None of them

Votes: 109 28.4%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title by @sunisshining but I had to shorten it a bit, way too many letters!

Full suggestion was
MAFS UK S6 #2 - Moody Morag didn’t get her order, Nikita is raging with an anger disorder

Carrying on from here!

Added a poll, tick the couples you think will be married at the end of the series!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Title by @sunisshining but I had to shorten it a bit, way too many letters!

Full suggestion was
MAFS UK S6 #2 - Moody Morag didn’t get her order, Nikita is raging with an anger disorder

Carrying on from here!

Added a poll, tick the couples you think will be married at the end of the series!
Yayyy thanks! I wonder what’s going on tonight

Reactions: 2
Thanks for the new thread:)
There isn’t an option to vote for none of the couples staying together at the end! That’s my prediction

Reactions: 5
Thanks for the new thread:)
There isn’t an option to vote for none of the couples staying together at the end! That’s my prediction
Good point, too late now for me to add it as you only get a few minutes to set the poll up. However I have asked if it can be added, so maybe check it again later.

edit: super mods have kindly added the “none of them” option!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I voted Nikita and Ant for the bants 🤪
Weirdly, I think they're gonna get along just fine.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Waaaahooooo it’s back tonight ladies and gentlemen, so pleased! Can’t wait to see the new couples 😍

Reactions: 6
Just been catching up on this! So funny you guys call him pound shop Bond, that’s what we called him 😂 don’t even know his real name tbh. So far I don’t really like any of them except for Luke bless him.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just said to Mr Aussie that I'm astounded that people in their mid 20's go on this show. His reply was he's shocked that anyone goes on it, he reckons you have to be a sociopath. I'm thinking of leaving him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.