Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bananabutter

VIP Member
Didn’t this bride say she was bullied at school because she wasn’t white enough and they’ve paired her with someone who likes blondes with blue eyes? Seems like that will be a massive trigger for her insecurity

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

brunettexxxbabe

Chatty Member
Well, Jordon has just been outed on Twitter for having a gf and leaving her to film mafs!

Apparently been with her 11 years

• Wow
Reactions: 54
Megan claiming to be an introvert but being the first to jump on everyone with 20 questions when they walk in to the dinner party then crying in front of everyone for the attention. You would think a ‘wellness coach’ would know what an introvert is, or an ‘actress’ would know how to act like one. She’s full of shit and is more irritating than she claims Bob is!

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Neo2021

VIP Member
Luke needs to leave. How can he stay with someone who speaks to him like that and says things like ‘I need to have a glass of wine to have sex with him’

He strikes me as one of the only ones in there for genuine reasons and not to become an influencer or ‘celeb’

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

karmadrama

Just realised who Amy reminds me of, she looks like Scarlett Moffat!!
Sorry had to share cos it’s been bugging me 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
Megan preaching “be kind” all over instagram today, she should practice what she preaches. I wouldn’t want her to be my wellness coach

Reactions: 44