Married at first sight UK (MAFS) #5 Take your spoilers and eff off”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know that scene in Love Actually when Colin Firth’s partner is too ill to go to the wedding and she’s actually getting another bloke round? That’s the vibe I’m getting from April

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Waaaaaaaaaaaaah I literally SCREAMED when Kasia came on my screen!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
bleeping hell whats Kasia come as? She’s taking the dropping hints for sex from Kwame too far now

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Kasia reminds me of Emma Bunton in the Spice Girls video for ‘Say you’ll be there’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You know that scene in Love Actually when Colin Firth’s partner is too ill to go to the wedding and she’s actually getting another bloke round? That’s the vibe I’m getting from April
I was thinking the same thing!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wait wtf? What’s been brewing? What’s been said? Feels like we’ve missed a tit tonne of footage 🙄
We have missed tons. I'm already lost after five minutes.
Lara and creepy Richie were intimate. 🤢 She was telling him what she liked and he got huffy and flounced out.
Someone ( almost certainly April and Thomas ) has been bitching about Chanita.
Jess wore yet another heinous outfit.
And Thomas is still an annoying twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.