Married at first sight UK (MAFS) #5 Take your spoilers and eff off”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait wtf? What’s been brewing? What’s been said? Feels like we’ve missed a tit tonne of footage 🙄

Reactions: 17
There’s gonna be war at this dinner party, I can feel it and I am absolutely here for it

Reactions: 16

Anyone elses friends giving them tit for ditching Bake Off for MAFS? I'm sorry but MAFS is more important 😤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Why was Lara crying? I missed it, bleeping shite broken telly
They were “intimate”, then after she was telling him what she likes/dislikes (because he’s a tit shag) and he took that to mean she was talking about when she’s had sex with other people and flounced off and slept in a different apartment

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Jess just needs a tit sleeve from the local lad Tony in his kitchen on the estate and her look is complete.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
April not well after that absolute bender she had with Thomas 🤣 coke blocks you up fun fact!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.