Married at first sight UK (MAFS) #5 Take your spoilers and eff off”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair to her she made vegan cheese burgers even though she was in charge. Didn’t eat them as they were horrid but she didn’t have to do that.

Reactions: 18
To be fair to her she made vegan cheese burgers even though she was in charge. Didn’t eat them as they were horrid but she didn’t have to do that.
She said she would try to adapt which I think is as much as you can expect from someone really. You can’t just presume they are going to become a vegan or whatever because you want them to.

Reactions: 20
Hoping for plenty of Randy Richie tonight :love:. Not a grey hair in sight and a powerful set of hips. Is he growing on anyone else?
rich.gif

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Omg has anyone saw Jess story? Also for everyone moaning about spoilers it’s mainly about the new couples just talking about things that’s already been posted for those who may not see it no need to be bitchy about it.

Also I can’t stand April she’s fake as the Louis Vuitton from China one of those girls who pretends she’s all sweet and innocent but talks tit about you behind your back can tell we will all absolutely dislike her by the time the show all unravels.

Reactions: 6
I don't understand how you can become vegan after years of research / watching documentaries / educating yourself YET expect other people to become vegan 5 minutes after you meeting them based on you just saying to them that you are ?!
The fact she was annoyed on honeymoon that zoe "just ordered what she would normally order" well what's wrong with that ?! She was herself and didn't put on an act ?! That's a massive tick from me.
Just because you eat a certain way your partner shouldn't be expected to eat that way, even after 50 years together let alone 50 seconds !
Yes I'm sure if you live together then you would start to show interest and try each others favourites but that comes with time ... and of their own backs !

Reactions: 14
I don't understand how you can become vegan after years of research / watching documentaries / educating yourself YET expect other people to become vegan 5 minutes after you meeting them based on you just saying to them that you are ?!
The fact she was annoyed on honeymoon that zoe "just ordered what she would normally order" well what's wrong with that ?! She was herself and didn't put on an act ?! That's a massive tick from me.
Just because you eat a certain way your partner shouldn't be expected to eat that way, even after 50 years together let alone 50 seconds !
Yes I'm sure if you live together then you would start to show interest and try each others favourites but that comes with time ... and of their own backs !
Agree totally. This is becoming all about the 'will she, won't she?' go Vegan. Nobody should be emotionally blackmailed into giving up what they like to eat, people should respect others choices and shut up.
You just know every time Zoe orders a steak or a beef Sunday dinner it's gonna cause tension and it's unfair IMHO. I can't see Zoe bitching at madam to give up her Veganism and get some rare steak down her, so just let the difference be and get on with other more important things ladies 👍

Reactions: 16
Jenna is disappointed as she’s managed to turn everyone she’s dated into a vegan, she said that in the first episode.

Zoe should stick to her guns as someone said above she gave it a go. I eat meat daily, but will try vegan products. The cheese she used is actually OK I melted it on a burger and it tasted much better 😌

Reactions: 12
Agree totally. This is becoming all about the 'will she, won't she?' go Vegan. Nobody should be emotionally blackmailed into giving up what they like to eat, people should respect others choices and shut up.
You just know every time Zoe orders a steak or a beef Sunday dinner it's gonna cause tension and it's unfair IMHO. I can't see Zoe bitching at madam to give up her Veganism and get some rare steak down her, so just let the difference be and get on with other more important things ladies 👍
I think they’re both as bad as each other. Jenna gets pissy when Zoe says she won’t go vegan etc but then equally Zoe finds every opportunity to put down Jenna’s food choices, saying it looks vile etc. At the end of the day we eat food to survive and there are so many other important factors to a relationship. If they can get over that and realise that then they can be a great couple I think but if not, they’re clearly not compatible.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Jenna is disappointed as she’s managed to turn everyone she’s dated into a vegan, she said that in the first episode.

Zoe should stick to her guns as someone said above she gave it a go. I eat meat daily, but will try vegan products. The cheese she used is actually OK I melted it on a burger and it tasted much better 😌
That's totally the wrong attitude intit, respect each others differences, nobody should have to change to accommodate someone else's ideals, it's so unfair.

Reactions: 4
Omg has anyone saw Jess story? Also for everyone moaning about spoilers it’s mainly about the new couples just talking about things that’s already been posted for those who may not see it no need to be bitchy about it.

Also I can’t stand April she’s fake as the Louis Vuitton from China one of those girls who pretends she’s all sweet and innocent but talks tit about you behind your back can tell we will all absolutely dislike her by the time the show all unravels.
No one is being bitchy. People have been asked on numerous occasions not to post spoilers, including spoilers about the new couples - which incIdentally I knew nothing about until I saw a post about it on here. The reason people haven’t seen anything about the new couples is because they want to watch the show as it happens. It literally says it in the thread title. If you don’t want to be RIGHTLY complained about, it’s quite simple.
NO SPOILERS

Reactions: 10
I hope this doesn’t come across the wrong way but not everything is a spoiler or needs to be put behind a tag.

Can we just clarify that when we say no spoilers - we don’t mean like not discussing the new people - the MAFS insta has shared the new people so of course let’s discuss it and share our initial thoughts - but if you’re coming on here and saying “Ive seen on X’s insta that they’re not wearing their ring or they’ve got a new partner cos they updated facebook” - that is a spoiler because it ruins something that happens further down the line. Or if you know one of the participants and have inside info through that, please just put it in a spoiler and then people can choose if they want to read it.

There shouldn’t really be many spoilers for the UK version as we are the first to watch it, whereas in the Australian version, we are normally watching a while after it’s aired and there will be spoilers from daily mail articles etc. Spoilers are fine if they’re behind a tag and same if you respond to the tag, it’s just a bit of etiquette and has been on all the MAFS threads we’ve had and something we try to continue.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Hoping for plenty of Randy Richie tonight :love:. Not a grey hair in sight and a powerful set of hips. Is he growing on anyone else?
no! omg thanks for that image 🤮 I can’t stand him.
I know he has been on another show but everyone on this series looks so familiar

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.