Married at first sight UK (MAFS) #5 Take your spoilers and eff off”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

new thread!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It feels like so much happens overnight that isn’t being filmed so we don’t see it, we assume they are all separate in their apartments until the dinners or staged chats, they should be filmed 24/7 like The Circle. It hard to piece together what’s happening sometimes based on what they are talking about.

plus Kasia STILL thinking that she hasn’t shagged Kwame because of her decision?!

Reactions: 14
Why is curtains wearing green, green and green? Has he got any fashion sense at all?

Reactions: 5
Do we believe Tom or April? Personally, I think Tom would say what he thinks to their face lol as he has done

Reactions: 7
Omg who's lying? Thomas or April? Because they're both so dodgy, I can't tell. Both of them seem snakey.

I’m sorry but if Kwame said ‘she can’t dictate to me whether we sleep together or not’ it would be threatening at rape. That sounds rapey and abusive the experts need to tell her it’s bleeping weird

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.