Married at first sight UK (MAFS) #5 Take your spoilers and eff off”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I’ve worked out what it is about Richie that irks me so much - he’s so condescending. He’s a walking mansplaining red flag

• Sick
Reactions: 8
When everyone’s choice of snacks is more exciting than what’s happening on the telly you know it’s going to be a long night!

ps major craving for baked Camembert now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
It's alright being horny etc but when it's someone you've just met and trying to make a "marriage" work calm the duck down. Cause I bet if he shagged her from the word go she'd be like he doesn't respect me now that we've had sex 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I bet kwame was thankful for that night away from a very sexually frustrated Kasia. At least he didn't have to sleep with one eye open.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Most wines are vegan, but some bottles are sealed with beeswax, wine can be filtered with animal protein derivatives to get rid of grainy bits. I done veganuary a few years ago, did not enjoy. All the meat substitutes give me the worst stomach pain everrrrrr
My hairdresser is vegan and doesn’t have milk in the salon so you have to have oat milk in your coffee and it give me a stomach ache everytime so I take a Starbs in with me now, I don’t think it’s as good for you as they make out.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What happened with Chanita and what's his face? (Her husband). I'm a bit lost. Why does he feel it might not work out?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.