Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Candycrush

Chatty Member
Jenna on Zoe's views on veganism: "I've never known anyone so..." *does hand movement to suggest set in their ways*

Oh the irony 😂

interested to see how Duka acts in future episodes. The experts have been hinting at a redemption story for Whitney but I find it weird how Duka doesn't really post much on Instagram except a story every so often telling people to spread positivity. The way that E4 have edited the show so far, I wouldn't be surprised if Duka ends up being the dick for some reason and Whitney ends up looking reasonable.

April has posted that the activities in yes week were chosen by the producers. She didn't know which activity they were doing until they arrived there.

Reactions: 5

boohoohun2

I’m sorry but if Kwame said ‘she can’t dictate to me whether we sleep together or not’ it would be threatening at rape. That sounds rapey and abusive the experts need to tell her it’s fucking weird

Reactions: 5

Thank(space)you

VIP Member
I actually thought Adrian was quite good, could teach Ritchie a thing or two 🤣

Re the report issue - maybe post in forum business if you think it's an issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Its_Me

VIP Member
Must be, it just takes me to the email takedown request 😂😂😂 is anyone else’s doing that? Usually just lets me hit report and then I can lock a thread but not this time haha
I think that happens when a certain amount of time has passed

i couldn’t even look at bob at the end, i felt too awkward 🤣 like bob, she has actively kissed another man and sits there every week saying she isn’t into you romantically. and he still kept writing “stay” like an absolute wet rag.

pjay and george aren’t that level yet but pjay is getting there. i don’t like jess but she has been pretty honest with him on how she sees him and what their relationship is to her. and he’s like 😍 she’s perfect 😍 she’s everything 😍 urgh.
PJay proper went on a Wonky Lips Worship speech saying how amazing she is and if she falls he will be there to pick her up. Meh! And George defending April who treats him like crap. Are they that desperate to appear ‘nice’ and stay in the sham? Meh!